that 3rd and 2

DyeCampAlum

I'm more so laughing at you just tried to make a win at miss st count for three wins. And yeah let's say SW starts day 1. I say we lose that game against Louisville. I will say this if SW has played since day 1 most of you would have been complaining about the wr earlier

So you think SW throws at least 4 picks vs UL? Trying to follow your logic here not challenging you

No but I don't think SW throws the td's either and we needed all of them. Actually I know me doesn't throw all of them his first start ever

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more so laughing at you just tried to make a win at miss st count for three wins. And yeah let's say SW starts day 1. I say we lose that game against Louisville. I will say this if SW has played since day 1 most of you would have been complaining about the wr earlier

So you think SW throws at least 4 picks vs UL? Trying to follow your logic here not challenging you

No but I don't think SW throws the td's either and we needed all of them. Actually I know me doesn't throw all of them his first start ever

Gotcha, but didn't JJ only throw 1 TD that game? We certainly needed it as that was the difference in the game and JJ made a good play and found Ricardo for the long pass.

For everyone questioning the pass on 3rd and 2, just assume we did run and got the first down. Now what? We still have no points and we are still a significant distance from acquiring said points.

It's all just standard fan commentary. If the execution was there, Gus would be a genius and we would have won the game. Since it wasn't the calls were all horrible. The problem is, Jeremy was hitting those passes against Idaho, so it's not like we knew he wouldn't be able to make the throw.

As for what we would have done next... keep running until the field got so short that we couldn't and then kick the field goal... or try more passes and hope Jeremy connects with one.

I'm trying to figure out what Idaho has to do with this. How is that the "problem"? You're saying that in game 12 the jury was still out on whether or not Johnson could consistently hit that pass? Given the point in the game, the situation/time etc. it was a piss poor call. Get the first down. They are hard enough to come by against bama; don't gamble in THAT situation. Get the damn first down.

For everyone questioning the pass on 3rd and 2, just assume we did run and got the first down. Now what? We still have no points and we are still a significant distance from acquiring said points.

It's all just standard fan commentary. If the execution was there, Gus would be a genius and we would have won the game. Since it wasn't the calls were all horrible. The problem is, Jeremy was hitting those passes against Idaho, so it's not like we knew he wouldn't be able to make the throw.

As for what we would have done next... keep running until the field got so short that we couldn't and then kick the field goal... or try more passes and hope Jeremy connects with one.

I'm trying to figure out what Idaho has to do with this. How is that the "problem"? You're saying that in game 12 the jury was still out on whether or not Johnson could consistently hit that pass? Given the point in the game, the situation/time etc. it was a piss poor call. Get the first down. They are hard enough to come by against bama; don't gamble in THAT situation. Get the damn first down.

You don't see what the fact that a week earlier he was making those passes has to do with it? Ok...

I don't see how it was a poor call... it worked perfectly EXCEPT he didn't make the pass. try to think like a coach instead of someone looking at it from hindsight. You've seen the Jeremy hit the pass just the week before. You feel at this point in the game the receiver will be able to get open. You haven't been able to run it into the end zone all game. Guess what, the pass seems like a pretty good call. Guess what else, they were right about everything... the receiver was open, the pass would have scored... only one problem... Jeremy didn't make the pass like he did in the previous game.

You don't see what the fact that a week earlier he was making those passes has to do with it? Ok...

I don't see how it was a poor call... it worked perfectly EXCEPT he didn't make the pass. try to think like a coach instead of someone looking at it from hindsight. You've seen the Jeremy hit the pass just the week before. You feel at this point in the game the receiver will be able to get open. You haven't been able to run it into the end zone all game. Guess what, the pass seems like a pretty good call. Guess what else, they were right about everything... the receiver was open, the pass would have scored... only one problem... Jeremy didn't make the pass JUST LIKE HE DIDN'T ALL YEAR

FIFY

I don't see how it was a poor call... it worked perfectly EXCEPT he didn't make the pass. try to think like a coach instead of someone looking at it from hindsight. You've seen the Jeremy hit the pass just the week before. You feel at this point in the game the receiver will be able to get open. You haven't been able to run it into the end zone all game. Guess what, the pass seems like a pretty good call. Guess what else, they were right about everything... the receiver was open, the pass would have scored... only one problem... Jeremy didn't make the pass JUST LIKE HE DIDN'T ALL YEAR

FIFY

Did you miss the part about how he actually hit the passes a whole 7 days earlier?

FIFY

Did you miss the part about how he actually hit the passes a whole 7 days earlier?

No. It was against Idaho. He is apparently an all american practice player. The idaho game in all honesty is a glorified practice. Not near the same as the best front 7 in the country lined up across the line.

Could be I may actually be thinking about the second game

Good boy! Awesome! Admit then move on, no biggie. Very proud of you!

Could be I may actually be thinking about the second game

Good boy! Awesome! Admit then move on, no biggie. Very proud of you!

Good boy? You better quit while you are ahead ma'am. Last one I'm giving you

FIFY

No. It was against Idaho. He is apparently an all american practice player. The idaho game in all honesty is a glorified practice. Not near the same as the best front 7 in the country lined up across the line.

Don't disagree at all, but it does show he is capable of making the passes.

Archived