Ricardo Speaks on QB Inconsistencies

Weegle777

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you all? On dope? The recievers knew what was coming when JJ got through the first two possessions, let downs. That's why they looked smooth with White. They ran good routes, came back o the ball. In big games I might add. You have to have confidence in your leader. JJ made Sean look like a junior and Sean made JJ look like a freshmen.

Watch AUHS vs. Carver highlights immediately after the game and it' simple.l He had it and he lost it. Also is worth noting that JJ kept most of our recruits when Gene got fired. Auburn man no doubt. Just hate how it turned out.

Ricardo had fumbles and dropped passes all year. He has no room to talk.

Agree. Pot and kettle in my opinion.

No kidding. He's consistently inconsistent.

That fumble against georgia..drops against everyone....jeez.

He has a great rhythm of dropping and fumbling.

He rarely fumbled.

He rarely fumbled.

okay, just dropping passes and an occasional back breaking goal line fumble against your 2nd biggest SEC rival. I wouldn't even mention these things but he brought up lack of rhythm on offense and these things have a tremendous effect on offensive rhythm. Seems only fair. He goes one game without a drop and it's time to play the blame game.

It's all going to be okay.

They all got better. JJ got left at the bus stop. You can't blame a team for playing at a lesser effort because you're QB is almost playing against you're offensive scheme. I don't dislike JJ but he has failed his job. And he knows that. Why would you expect players to double over when it is what it is. (I thought they played their arses off all year despite) We were always playing from behind. You naturally look desperate and things happen, like fumbles, when you are sacrificing your body for the score. Ricardo flat out got better this year and played better than our "first rounder" this year.

What are you all? On dope? The recievers knew what was coming when JJ got through the first two possessions, let downs. That's why they looked smooth with White. They ran good routes, came back o the ball. In big games I might add. You have to have confidence in your leader. JJ made Sean look like a junior and Sean made JJ look like a freshmen.

Watch AUHS vs. Carver highlights immediately after the game and it' simple.l He had it and he lost it. Also is worth noting that JJ kept most of our recruits when Gene got fired. Auburn man no doubt. Just hate how it turned out.

Yep -- no reason for us to be bashing any players, IMO. I think we can all agree we wish it had turned out differently. Would be better to leave it at that if they only other option is to bash players.

He rarely fumbled.

okay, just dropping passes and an occasional back breaking goal line fumble against your 2nd biggest SEC rival. I wouldn't even mention these things but he brought up lack of rhythm on offense and these things have a tremendous effect on offensive rhythm. Seems only fair. He goes one game without a drop and it's time to play the blame game.

It already is. Just commenting. Are you upset, or just trying to be an a$$ as always?

The second part I'm sure. He can't help it.

He rarely fumbled.

It already is. Just commenting. Are you upset, or just trying to be an a$$ as always?

The second part I'm sure. He can't help it.

Oh lawd

As seniors, I had high hopes for both Ricardo and Melvin Ray. Both have dropped passes in crucial situations this year and seem to have regressed as receivers since their sophomore year. Melvin dropping that last pass in the Iron Bowl on 4th down was a kick in the groin, wasn't it?

I was fully expecting Melvin to step up this year and go beast mode. RL is...well , RL. That's his mantra. Big catches and even bigger drops.

As seniors, I had high hopes for both Ricardo and Melvin Ray. Both have dropped passes in crucial situations this year and seem to have regressed as receivers since their sophomore year. Melvin dropping that last pass in the Iron Bowl on 4th down was a kick in the groin, wasn't it?

I was fully expecting Melvin to step up this year and go beast mode. RL is...well , RL. That's his mantra. Big catches and even bigger drops.

I agree. I thought Melvin would be pretty nasty this year. Sad that he didn't step up.

He rarely fumbled.

Not sure why so many on here take a simple comment and try to turn it into a war. There's one or two on here I tend to get into wars with for no reason as well and it should all stop IMO.

He rarely fumbled.

Not sure why so many on here take a simple comment and try to turn it into a war. There's one or two on here I tend to get into wars with for no reason as well and it should all stop IMO.

It was a pretty smart ass remark IIRC.

I think most of this was taken out of context or he was led to say this by the reporter. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't crepa

I think most of this was taken out of context or he was led to say this by the reporter. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't crepa

This is a writer for the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer. Mikey vouches for them as being fair to AU. Don't know about this reporter.

Mikey?!?! I saw the video of Ricardo speaking somewhere yesterday. Probably on YouTube.

I think you missed the point where he said the reporter was a fair reporter vouched for by Mikey. Not that he didn't say these things.

No I understood everything he said. I laughed at the vouched for Mikey part. I know he said them

Mikey?!?! I saw the video of Ricardo speaking somewhere yesterday. Probably on YouTube.

You and Mikey are like two peas in a pod, cole (per sources).

That most have came from 101's sources lol

You and Mikey are like two peas in a pod, cole (per sources).

That most have came from 101's sources lol

Sources told me that golf vouched for the sources, so ....

I didn't recognize the person in the video as being ricardo so I didn't watch it until now. It's heavily edited to mostly show responses. No way to know for sure if he is complaining more about coaching decisions with qbs or the qb play. Mainly just refers to lack of rhythm with qb. With jj referring to lack of rhythm and linking that to playing two qbs you have to wonder if they're not connected. Sounds like he is just frustrated that he didn't get a chance to make plays and is throwing blame w/o being too specific. Sounds like it's at the qb in the interview, but I agree that with the tightness of the team, and jj's more direct comments, that"s unlikely. Anyways, too much wasted breath on this thread already for me.

What I vouched for is that the Columbus Ledger-Enqurier writers give Auburn a fair shake, unlike uat.com. That was a couple of days ago. Obviously, I didn't vouch for some specific article before it was even posted.

Cole, as usual, pretends to mis-understand in order to promote his own little crusade.

Archived