Rocker

ronau57

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

........while he's been talking about linebackers for 4 years...And then once time passes and it's proven he was wrong he posts to make you look like a butt holefor bringing it up after he ridiculed the very thought of the idea that you turned out to be right about....

Proven wrong? What planet are you on? Cass had to be moved to DE, Frost took a seat to make way for Williams and oft-injured Garrett proved to be our best upperclassman linebacker. Once again, none of our linebackers will make the all-SEC team.

This year's results on the field prove me right. I know you hate that, but as they say, them's the breaks.

You tired that together I was speaking in general. Take any one of your arguments with meta4 for example minus linebackers

Minus linebackers? Note the highlighted line above. YOU are the one that brought up linebackers. Me, I'm not an "I told you so" sort of guy, so I didn't jump in on all the threads containing criticism of our linebacker play this year. Had you not directly brought it up trying to show where I was wrong I wouldn't have mentioned it now. Our linebacker play spoke for itself, there was no need for me to rub it in.

........while he's been talking about linebackers for 4 years...And then once time passes and it's proven he was wrong he posts to make you look like a butt holefor bringing it up after he ridiculed the very thought of the idea that you turned out to be right about....

Proven wrong? What planet are you on? Cass had to be moved to DE, Frost took a seat to make way for Williams and oft-injured Garrett proved to be our best upperclassman linebacker. Once again, none of our linebackers will make the all-SEC team.

This year's results on the field prove me right. I know you hate that, but as they say, them's the breaks.

You tired that together I was speaking in general. Take any one of your arguments with meta4 for example minus linebackers

Minus linebackers? Note the highlighted line above. YOU are the one that brought up linebackers. Me, I'm not an "I told you so" sort of guy, so I didn't jump in on all the threads containing criticism of our linebacker play this year. Had you not directly brought it up trying to show where I was wrong I wouldn't have mentioned it now. Our linebacker play spoke for itself, there was no need for me to rub it in.

This right here is bad communication so I won't go back and forth. I will say I didn't say take linebackers as example of you being wrong. If that's how you take it fine. But you won't EVER catch me lying on here. I used linebackers as an example of you beating a topic over and over. But we can agree to disagree.

That's for you AuburnNTexas

This right here is bad communication so I won't go back and forth. I will say I didn't say take linebackers as example of you being wrong. If that's how you take it fine. But you won't EVER catch me lying on here. I used linebackers as an example of you beating a topic over and over. But we can agree to disagree.

That's for you AuburnNTexas

You did it for all of us, cole. You did it for... AMERICA.

I could be wrong, but I believe Will will stay at least 3 or 4 more years.

You are wrong unless Muschamp remains our DC next year but takes over after Gus gets the axe after next season if Gus continues to perform in a less than adequate fashion.

wde

i think you may be right, even if you were doing this "tongue in cheek"....i would actually like to see this happen because i am sure that boom learned a hard lesson at UF about having a dominant defense and virtually no offense, and he would do things differently if he got another chance.......i had an idea that we would never rise above mediocricy when malzahn was hired, but 2013 kinda' made me think that i was wrong and it appeared that he was a great hire.....but, i've seen enough the last two years to feel that my original thoughts about malzahn were the correct ones.....

I keep seeing this about CWM at UF. He was only missing one key element the whole time he was there, minus the year he was decimated with injuries. We suffered from the same thing this year. If CWM had a QB while at UF, he'd still be there.

You are wrong unless Muschamp remains our DC next year but takes over after Gus gets the axe after next season if Gus continues to perform in a less than adequate fashion.

wde

i think you may be right, even if you were doing this "tongue in cheek"....i would actually like to see this happen because i am sure that boom learned a hard lesson at UF about having a dominant defense and virtually no offense, and he would do things differently if he got another chance.......i had an idea that we would never rise above mediocricy when malzahn was hired, but 2013 kinda' made me think that i was wrong and it appeared that he was a great hire.....but, i've seen enough the last two years to feel that my original thoughts about malzahn were the correct ones.....

I keep seeing this about CWM at UF. He was only missing one key element the whole time he was there, minus the year he was decimated with injuries. We suffered from the same thing this year. If CWM had a QB while at UF, he'd still be there.

He had a 5 star QB. The best rated pro style QB in the recruiting class. They went 11-2 when he was the starter in 2012

wde

He had a 5 star QB. The best rated pro style QB in the recruiting class. They went 11-2 when he was the starter in 2012

That's my point. If I remember correctly, '13 was decimated with injuries and '14 no qb. Didn't he recruit Grier? I personally think US first half of the season success was in large part due to CWM time at UF. As the season went on, UF (though winning) doesn't look any better than CGM'S team with injuries and no QB. Not a huge UF or CWM fan but that guy will succeed wherever he goes next. jmo

wde

That's my point. If I remember correctly, '13 was decimated with injuries and '14 no qb. Didn't he recruit Grier? I personally think US first half of the season success was in large part due to CWM time at UF. As the season went on, UF (though winning) doesn't look any better than CGM'S team with injuries and no QB. Not a huge UF or CWM fan but that guy will succeed wherever he goes next. jmo

I Agree under the condition that he gets a good QB.....Although I would venture to say that most coaches are successful with good QB's...lol

wde

I Agree under the condition that he gets a good QB.....Although I would venture to say that most coaches are successful with good QB's...lol

That's fair! Would really like to see him stick around for a couple years. I like the direction our D is headed.

There's no question about it. If Auburn goes 6-6 or 7-5 next year with no changing on Gus' staff, then Malzahn will not get a 5th year as Auburn's coach. And frankly, he shouldn't.

In the bammer game, our defense knew what was coming every time they lined up with Henry in the backfield. And yet, Garner nor Muschamp had zero answer on how to stop bammers running game.

In the bammer game, our defense knew what was coming every time they lined up with Henry in the backfield. And yet, Garner nor Mushchamp had zero answer on how to stop bammers running game.

Kind of sounds like Auburn 2013

In the bammer game, our defense knew what was coming every time they lined up with Henry in the backfield. And yet, Garner nor Mushchamp had zero answer on how to stop bammers running game.

Kind of sounds like Auburn 2013

Kinda like every other Day in the SEC this year as well.

There's no question about it. If Auburn goes 6-6 or 7-5 next year with no changing on Gus' staff, then Malzahn will not get a 5th year as Auburn's coach. And frankly, he shouldn't.

You found the copy paste functions, dintcha?

As an Auburn graduate I can't imagine any other former Auburn graduate not wanting to come back to their Alma Mater. I'm sure we'd match whatever he's paid at UGA. The only reason we lost him last time was the NFL. I gotta imagine if Auburn wants him then Auburn will get him unless the NFL comes calling again.

Archived