Charles Kelly

RunInRed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Kelly's defense give up a lot of points in 2014 and he still had Mario Edwards and Eddie Goldman. Oregon went through his defense like sliced butter no resistance at all smh

... He's going to be the perfect DC for us smh

Why are you always the aufamily wet blanket?

That was fueled by a barrage of turnovers.

"Barring a massive bump in pay tonight from Jimbo Fisher expect FSU DC Charles Kelly to be announced as the Auburn defensive coordinator."

I don't think it is the perception of Gus, but the perception of our AD, that we should be worried about.

Seriously...Muschamp was gone regardless of the USC job. He would have made a lateral move. Ask yourself WHY.

I love AU as much as anyone, but unfortunately we are a hot mess right now, and NOT a "premier" job as was stated.

You just don't understand the wrath that is about to come your way.......

I'm not looking to deliver wrath but i'd sure as heck like to know what source/information there is that says Muschamp was gone no matter what? Why would he have taken the DC job at Bama or UGA?

We don't know for certain if that's what would have happened or not. Moving on.......

That's why i asked the question. She made a bold statement that WM was gone either way. I was just looking for additional information to back that up.

i don't believe WM was gone either way. I think that got floated out there but for no particular reason.

I don't think it was for no particular reason, but I agree that if he had not gotten a HC job, I think Muschamp would have been back. I think it was floated by someone (possibly his agent) as leverage for some stuff Muschamp wanted changed. A threat to make a lateral move if those things didn't happen. It should have been done privately rather than in the press though. That was an unnecessarily provocative move that ended up being seen as a slap at Gus and Auburn.

Gotcha. Thanks for the further explanation.

hell when I posted something last Tuesday about Will leaving it was attacked and then the old "not appropriate" for this site. I don't often post and I doubt if I post information again.

There's a difference between a random person who has not established any credibility posting inside information as fact and a person who has established credibility. Certainly, you are welcome to not post again, if you so choose. However, if you'd like to be a valuable member of the board, and you do have inside connections, I suggest introducing yourself, letting people know, as vaguely as necessary to keep your connections safe, how you are connected, and then being patient while people vet you. WDE, Jonsey, Red, Student, and a few others are known commodities on this site who are connected to the University and are privy inside info. They get the benefit of the doubt because they have proven themselves.

On a side note, I also recommend tweaking your posting style a bit. You have a tendency to post random thoughts that reference something you said hours or even days prior, without actually quoting the previous post, so a lot of the time, no one knows what you are talking about.

^^^Nicely stated.

hell when I posted something last Tuesday about Will leaving it was attacked and then the old "not appropriate" for this site. I don't often post and I doubt if I post information again.

There's a difference between a random person who has not established any credibility posting inside information as fact and a person who has established credibility. Certainly, you are welcome to not post again, if you so choose. However, if you'd like to be a valuable member of the board, and you do have inside connections, I suggest introducing yourself, letting people know, as vaguely as necessary to keep your connections safe, how you are connected, and then being patient while people vet you. WDE, Jonsey, Red, Student, and a few others are known commodities on this site who are connected to the University and are privy inside info. They get the benefit of the doubt because they have proven themselves.

On a side note, I also recommend tweaking your posting style a bit. You have a tendency to post random thoughts that reference something you said hours or even days prior, without actually quoting the previous post, so a lot of the time, no one knows what you are talking about.

^^^Nicely stated.

Thank You. Learning how this all works.

Smh at you all not respecting my insiderability....

Never doubted you, sir. :thumbsup:

PM just posted a story stating "All signs pointing to Kelly becoming the next Defensive Coordinator"

It's member protected but you can get the idea from the title.

http://auburn.247spo...ext-DC-41915483

Whaaat? Somebody's 2nd cousins mothers brothers house painter who once double dated with Kelly's father in laws uncle's nephew 3rd grade teacher said no way.

That was three days ago. At that time he was not coming. These negotiations are subject to change quickly. Money and fringes can make a man change his mind.

^^^Nicely stated.

Thank You. Learning how this all works.

Stick around. At the very least, there's always room in the peanut gallery. Loof and I will save you a seat.

I'm so drained from all of this!!! Last week was Mushamp Watch 2015 and this week it's Kelly Watch!!! Please Gus/Kelly make a decision and announce it so I can move on!!!

My 2 glasses of wine aren't helping matters either...

Archived