Q & A with me.

WarDamnEagleWDE

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any under-the-radar names popping up? Seems like that happens every year, and I would've expected it with Uche, EMB, and Laguins coming off the board.

Are we headed to a somewhat boring (but still really good) signing day of Brown, the Myers brothers, Sammons/Price, Davis Jr.?

In light of announced upgrades... would you consider the currents one's are actually an hindrance to a top signing class.... or is this being proactive?

I see Michigan has apparently pulled plug on a Florida DE...Raashad Weaver. Is he on anyone's list that we know of? http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/michigan-commit-says--50-50-chance--um-would-have-room--decommits-162124379.html

So you are eating wings....how sticky is your keyboard or face of your phone? Hopefully the screen is clear enough to see the questions! My question is how many lbs will we end up with? Who will they be besides Threat?

Given what you think will happen on signing day, how would you rate this class? 1-10. What position will be the strongest, what position did we miss on?

Any under-the-radar names popping up? Seems like that happens every year, and I would've expected it with Uche, EMB, and Laguins coming off the board.

Are we headed to a somewhat boring (but still really good) signing day of Brown, the Myers brothers, Sammons/Price, Davis Jr.?

No new names expect for the kid Hand is recruiting.

So you are eating wings....how sticky is your keyboard or face of your phone? Hopefully the screen is clear enough to see the questions! My question is how many lbs will we end up with? Who will they be besides Threat?

I'm a clean eater so no mess.

Two counting Jr.

No new names expect for the kid Hand is recruiting.

Prince Sammons for those who may not know.

In light of announced upgrades... would you consider the currents one's are actually an hindrance to a top signing class.... or is this being proactive?

Both. JH Stadium is being used against AU in recruiting.

Very interesting!

Given what you think will happen on signing day, how would you rate this class? 1-10. What position will be the strongest, what position did we miss on?

Top 10. Missed out on LBer. 2016 class is weak so really hard to judge.

Very interesting!

Does need a little facelift.

Archived