Cruz Voter Fraud In Iowa

Texan4Auburn

They instructed ? Guess I missed that one .

Who instructed Susan Rice to go on 5 Sunday morn news shows & lie about Benghazi ?

Hillary ?

Obama ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They instructed ? Guess I missed that one .

Who instructed Susan Rice to go on 5 Sunday morn news shows & lie about Benghazi ?

Hillary ?

Obama ?

And Raptor fires another round of chaff, but the "actual topic missile" (ATM) maintains it's lock and closes.......... :roflol:

There's no " there " there with the op, but a criminal investigation for HilLiary is invisible to some here. Goofy photo shop pic is the best they can do which means they have nothing.

There's no " there " there with the op, but a criminal investigation for HilLiary is invisible to some here. Goofy photo shop pic is the best they can do which means they have nothing.

Princess-Ted-Organa.jpg

Extraordinarily stupid deflection, even for Raptor.

I suppose there is no reasonable expectation of Sen. Cruz to have control over his campaign?

Logically then, it must be time to ramp up the right wing radio rhetoric. Imbecilic.

Or maybe, they are both liars, and one side just cant admit that?

Because we've never had Hillary is a liar threads on this forum, have we? ;) Why can't we focus on the issue at hand? Start another Hillary is a liar thread if you think that issue hasn't been explored enough. Then start a thread labeled list the politicians that aren't liars and see how long it gets.

If thats how you feel about it why have you been so enthusiastic in labeling Cruz a liar? If they're all liars what frickin difference does anything they say make? You got pretty geeked up about making sure everyone understood that you were calling Cruz a liar which seems to fly in the fact of this post.

Or maybe, they are both liars, and one side just cant admit that?

Because we've never had Hillary is a liar threads on this forum, have we? ;)/> Why can't we focus on the issue at hand? Start another Hillary is a liar thread if you think that issue hasn't been explored enough. Then start a thread labeled list the politicians that aren't liars and see how long it gets.

If thats how you feel about it why have you been so enthusiastic in labeling Cruz a liar? If they're all liars what frickin difference does anything they say make? You got pretty geeked up about making sure everyone understood that you were calling Cruz a liar which seems to fly in the fact of this post.

You post thread after thread of Dems being liars, I post one calling a Republican one and you come unglued.

When a politician truly lies, that may be worth a thread, even though most lies aren't shocking. Hillary's Tarmac lie was so over the top and obvious it is certainly worthy of discussion and concern. But you insist on making everything a "scandal." You're crazy that way.

In a statement out Saturday night, CNN responded, "What Senator Cruz said tonight in the debate is categorically false. CNN never corrected its reporting because CNN never had anything to correct. The Cruz campaign's actions the night of the Iowa caucuses had nothing to do with CNN's reporting. The fact that Senator Cruz continues to knowingly mislead the voters about this is astonishing."

Has Hillary apologize for any of her antics? I don't believe she has. That's another thing that sets Cruz apart from Hillary.

This board needs an addition to the political forum titled the Hillary section. Like how the other boards have rivals sections.

It is very apparent that no other candidate will be able to be discussed without the thread being hijacked into a Hillary thread.

This board needs an addition to the political forum titled the Hillary section. Like how the other boards have rivals sections.

It is very apparent that no other candidate will be able to be discussed without the thread being hijacked into a Hillary thread.

But Hillary.

The choice is between her ( help us all ) & the GOP nominee. She's a liar & a tyrannical psycho who clearly has broken the law.

It damn well needs to be remembered

The choice is between her ( help us all ) & the GOP nominee. She's a liar & a tyrannical psycho who clearly has broken the law.

It damn well needs to be remembered in every political discussion on the planet between now and the first Tuesday in November.

Cruz Blames CNN

During the debate, Cruz apologized to Carson for spreading false information on the night of the Iowa caucus that Carson was suspending his campaign. In doing so, Cruz wrongly blamed CNN for an erroneous report on Carson, and claimed CNN “didn’t correct” its story till 9:15 p.m.

In fact, CNN accurately reported that Carson was not going directly to New Hampshire but rather would stop in Florida and Washington, D.C., before going on to New Hampshire. Cruz got the timeline wrong, too.

First, a little background: Cruz was apologizing for phone calls that were made to Iowa voters on Feb. 1, the night of the Iowa caucus, informing them that Carson was suspending his campaign. Carson released an audio of the call, which said: “Hello. This is the Cruz campaign with breaking news. Dr. Ben Carson will be suspending campaigning following tonight’s caucus. Please inform any Carson caucus-goers of this news and urge them to caucus for Ted instead.”

Here’s Cruz’s version of what happened, which wrongly blames CNN for his campaign’s inaccurate assumption of what was accurately reported:

Cruz
: Let me tell you the facts of what occurred for those who are interested in knowing. On Monday night, about 6:30 p.m., CNN reported that Ben was not going from Iowa to New Hampshire or South Carolina. Rather, he was, quote, “Taking a break from campaigning.”

They reported that on television, CNN’s political anchors, Jake Tapper and Dana Bash and Wolf Blitzer, said it was highly unusual and highly significant. My political team saw CNN’s report breaking news and they forwarded that news to our volunteers, it was being covered on live television.

Now, at the time, I was at the caucuses, I was getting ready to speak at the caucuses just like Ben was, just like everyone else was. I knew nothing about this. A couple hours later, I found out about it. I was told that Ben was unhappy. I called him that evening because I respect him very, very highly. I didn’t reach him that evening.

I reached him the next day and apologized. He asked me then, he said, Ted, would you make this apologize in public? I said, yes, I will. And I did so. I regret that subsequently, CNN reported on that — they didn’t correct that story until 9:15 that night. So from 6:30 p.m. to 9:15, that’s what CNN was reporting.

Subsequent to that initial report, Ben’s campaign put out a statement saying that he was not suspending his campaign. I wish that our campaign staff had forwarded that statement. They were unaware of it, I wish that they had, that’s why I apologized.

Here’s actually what happened:

On Feb. 1 at 7:43 ET (6:43 CT), CNN political reporter Chris Moody tweeted that “Carson won’t go to NH/SC, but instead will head home to Florida for some R&R. He’ll be in DC Thursday for the National Prayer Breakfast.”

A minute later, CNN’s Dana Bash reported on air that Carson was going to Florida and D.C.

Bash, Feb. 1
: We should say that our Chris Moody is breaking this news, that Ben Carson is going to go back to Florida to his home regardless of how he does tonight here in Iowa. He’s going to go there for several days.

And then afterwards, he’s not going to go to South Carolina. He’s not going to go to New Hampshire. He’s going to come to Washington, D.C., and he’s going to do that because the national prayer breakfast is on Thursday.

CNN’s Jake Tapper, sitting next to Bash on the set, called it “very unusual.” Tapper and Bash tossed the show back to Blitzer in Washington, D.C., who said the report on Carson was “very significant” and thanked them for the report. Blitzer then quickly pivoted to other election news.

No one on CNN — Moody, Bash, Tapper or Blitzer — said Carson was suspending his campaign.

In fact, Moody almost immediately tweeted that Carson’s campaign would continue. The tweet — which was also stamped at 7:43 ET (6:43 CT), the same time as his first tweet — said, “Ben Carson’s campaign tells me he plans to stay in the race beyond Iowa no matter what the results are tonight.”

Also, Jason Osborne — a senior strategist for Carson — tweeted from Clive, Iowa, that Carson was “not standing down.” He tweeted that Carson “will be going to Florida to get fresh clothes b4 heading back out on the campaign trail.”

So, Cruz’s claim that CNN “didn’t correct that story until 9:15 that night” is wrong: CNN didn’t have to “correct” the story because it didn’t get it wrong, and the information that Carson would continue to campaign beyond Iowa was reported by CNN and confirmed by Carson’s top strategist long before 9:15 p.m.

CNN spokesman Matt Dornic issued a statement on Cruz’s debate claim that read, “What senator Cruz said tonight in the debate is categorically false. CNN never corrected its reporting because CNN never had anything to correct. The Cruz campaign’s actions the night of the Iowa caucuses had nothing to do with CNN’s reporting. The fact that Senator Cruz continues to knowingly mislead the voters about this is astonishing.”

Jake Tapper’s Twitter response was more succinct: “Good Lord.”

Will Hillary ever apologize to the mothers who she lied to when she said it was about s video ?

And where WAS Obama that night ?

I wonder if Ted will now apologize to CNN?

Stupid question. What you should be asking is if Hillary will now apologize for Ted to CNN.

LMAO... I knew a Hillary should apologize comment was coming.

Will Hillary ever apologize to the mothers who she lied to when she said it was about s video ?

And where WAS Obama that night ?

Times like these, I really hope you're being self deprecating.

Archived