Cruz Voter Fraud In Iowa

Texan4Auburn

Just Turrible.

irrelevant to the subject at hand

How? I asked you about the child's play article you posted.

You are talking about grammar and I am addressing the facts in Iowa.

I just want to know where you got that article from.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cruz is a Christian first who will lie in a heartbeat

No proof to back that assertion up though.

Big talk

Ask Ben Carson.

Ask him what ? He's at the exit. Nice guy, I'm a fan but so what ? Did he or Cruz have top secret emails in their personal server?

Priorities, man. You're lacking them .

Nah, I'm just able to track multiple issues.

Cruz lied. Everyone but you and other sycophants knows it.

It is enormously amusing seeing you accuse other of being sycophants when you absolutely refuse to accept the reality that Hillary has been lying for her own personal gain for 30+ years, yet you call those who point that out "over the top partisans". I just looked up "sycophant" and there was a picture of you in the definition.

Tex, do you believe Hillary, who knew nothing about commodity trading, opened an account with $1,000. and inside of 12 months, according to her testimony, simply by reading the WSJ was able to accumulate a trading profit of $100 grand? if you do, I have some gorgeous beach front property I'd like to speak w/you about. LOL She got busted accepting a bribe bud and, the only way out was to lie about it and call it a capital gain.

On Wednesday’s Mark Levin show, Now we have a controversy over a tweet and an email that none of us heard about on Monday night. The idea that swarms of people who were going to vote for Ben Carson decided not to because of an email put out by a Ted Cruz staffer is crazy and false. Someone, from the Ted Cruz campaign just retweeted out what CNN said. There is no investigation needed here by the media. It turns out Marco Rubio’s people were pushing the same rumor about Carson. Also, Donald Trump who was attacking Ben Carson a few months ago is now defending Carson. Americans should take note that it was Trump’s attacks towards Ben Carson in November that were responsible for his fall in the polls not the Cruz email and tweet. This is just another clown show that is being run by the new and old media to take down Cruz. Americans need to stop letting the media play them and realize that America doesn’t have many chances left to elect a conservative candidate. Later, Rick Santorum has dropped out of the election race and endorsed Marco Rubio. Also, President Obama says that the best way to fight terrorism is to show that we don’t suppress Islam. No, the best way to fight terrorism is to kill them! Finally, Carly Fiorina calls in to discuss the next Republican debate hosted by ABC News and whether or not she’ll be on that stage.

THIS IS FROM:

Conservative Review

Politistick

Uh Oh, Was Marco Rubio Guilty In The Ben Carson Dropout Rumor?

The Daily Wire

No, Cruz Didn’t Win Iowa By Cheating. Here’s Why Trump’s Pushing That Narrative

The Hill

Trump says he ‘probably will’ sue over results of Iowa caucuses

Buzz Feed

Trump Says He’ll Probably Sue Over Iowa Results, Accuses Cruz Of “Voter Fraud”

Mediaite

‘That Was BS’: CNN’s Baldwin Rips Into Cruz for Throwing Her Network ‘Under the Bus’

Washington Examiner

Jimmy Carter: I’d take Trump over Cruz

Boston Globe

Ben Carson’s entire NH super PAC staff quit and joined Ted Cruz’s campaign (Jan 11, 2016)

Politico

Gallup: Red states now outnumber blue states

AFTiger...,.you have to be careful not to throw out too many facts at once here. Some can't absorb any and others have difficulty with just a few.

You are right. Forgot to add in apparently that Rubio is a liar and plays dirty little tricks also. He apparently could be the protected one.

I don’t know about you, but I smell a cover-up to protect FOX News’ and new GOP establishment golden boy, Marco Rubio.

http://politistick.c...-dropout-rumor/

So according to one of his links, the entire thing is rigged by the GOP/FOX News themselves.

BTW, the only reason I started this thread was of interest. Since every day almost there is a Hillary lied, Obama lied, they played dirty etc thread. I waited for a while to see if it popped, and it didn't. The second thing I was interested in was to see how fast the actual topic and persons of interest in the topic were avoided and replaced with Hillary.

Cruz lied, and he played dirty. Apparently Rubio lied and played dirty also.... though apparently he might be protected by Fox and the GOP.

Big talk

Ask Ben Carson.

Ask him what ? He's at the exit. Nice guy, I'm a fan but so what ? Did he or Cruz have top secret emails in their personal server?

It is enormously amusing seeing you accuse other of being sycophants when you absolutely refuse to accept the reality that Hillary has been lying for her own personal gain for 30+ years, yet you call those who point that out "over the top partisans". I just looked up "sycophant" and there was a picture of you in the definition.

You didn't provide the link I asked for, did you. Guess that means you're lying?

Big talk

Ask Ben Carson.

You didn't provide the link I asked for, did you. Guess that means you're lying?

I didn't see the request...what link?

And you have the unmitigated audacity to assert that Im an over the top partisan for calling Hillary a liar. Bud, your hypocrisy is hilarious.

Do you have a link to what you're claiming here? You're an over the top partisan for many things. Simply calling HRC a liar isn't one of them. She's been caught in a few. The tarmac story is one of the worst.

This one.

And you have the unmitigated audacity to assert that Im an over the top partisan for calling Hillary a liar. Bud, your hypocrisy is hilarious.

Do you have a link to what you're claiming here? You're an over the top partisan for many things. Simply calling HRC a liar isn't one of them. She's been caught in a few. The tarmac story is one of the worst.

This one.

You did yesterday by making a comment to TitanTiger under a post that I posted agreeing with him about Hillary..saying there ya go Titan after you had accused him of sounding more like an extremist partisan than like the Titan you know. Your possum act is funny but pretty pathetic.

This one.

You did yesterday by making a comment to TitanTiger under a post that I posted agreeing with him about Hillary..saying there ya go Titan after you had accused him of sounding more like an extremist partisan than like the Titan you know. Your possum act is funny but pretty pathetic.

You twist words to suit you. Saying there's nothing somebody won't do is not the same as saying they lied. I've never known a person who has never lied. Hillary has done that and also played politics twisting others words-- not quite to your extent, but pretty bad. I'll say HRC told a whopper about the Tarmac-- kinda disturbing. Don't think that makes me a partisan Republican. But you are absolutely relentless with Zero balance. All sins occur on the other side for you.

This one.

You twist words to suit you. Saying there's nothing somebody won't do is not the same as saying they lied. I've never known a person who has never lied. Hillary has done that and also played politics twisting others words-- not quite to your extent, but pretty bad. I'll say HRC told a whopper about the Tarmac-- kinda disturbing. Don't think that makes me a partisan Republican. But you are absolutely relentless with Zero balance. All sins occur on the other side for you.

This one.

LOL Oh but you're just as partisan as those you criticize and, the funny thing is you're either in denial or, like most liberals, think you're smart enough to pull it off by condescendingly scolding conservatives. You aren't. You are correct about one thing, you wont catch me making any apologies for believing that liberalism, as it exists today, is a sickness that is killing America. Among other things, it spawns people like you who refuse to believe the truth about their candidate. If you honestly believe the only whopper Hillary has been caught in is the one about the sniper fire in Bosnia you gotta be living under a rock somewhere.

This one.

This one.

LOL Oh but you're just as partisan as those you criticize and, the funny thing is you're either in denial or, like most liberals, think you're smart enough to pull it off by condescendingly scolding conservatives. You aren't. You are correct about one thing, you wont catch me making any apologies for believing that liberalism, as it exists today, is a sickness that is killing America. Among other things, it spawns people like you who refuse to believe the truth about their candidate. If you honestly believe the only whopper Hillary has been caught in is the one about the sniper fire in Bosnia you gotta be living under a rock somewhere.

If you're any indication, modern "conservatism" may impair reading comprehension.

Just Turrible.

And you are the grammar police! :homer:

Just Turrible.

And you are the grammar police! :homer:/>

Meh. I just want to know where you got the content. Why are you beating around the bush about it?

But you only criticized the grammar. The commentary is from the very in insightful Mark Levin web site which provided the links. Did you read the information provided?

But you only criticized the grammar. The commentary is from the very in insightful Mark Levin web site which provided the links. Did you read the information provided?

Hell you noticed one grammar mistake and focused on it. I noticed many and focused on it.

And I'll look up the mark levin site I suppose. No thanks for your help.

Cruz personally lied ???? Really ?

Not Hillary? About Benghazi ? About her server & top secret emails ? About sniper fire on a Bosnian Tarmac ? About the WH travel office ? About 900 FBI files unlawfully obtained ? About being named for sir Edmund Hillary ?

Priorities.

Brutal...

So, let me see if I got this straight: Cruz cannot be a liar because Hillary is.

You folks are a hoot. :-\

Who said that in this thread? Please point it out because I must have missed it.

Hell you noticed one grammar mistake and focused on it. I noticed many and focused on it.

And I'll look up the mark levin site I suppose. No thanks for your help.

Better yet, listen to him.

Not Hillary? About Benghazi ? About her server & top secret emails ? About sniper fire on a Bosnian Tarmac ? About the WH travel office ? About 900 FBI files unlawfully obtained ? About being named for sir Edmund Hillary ?

Priorities.

Brutal...

It had to be done

Priorities.

Brutal...

It had to be done

"It had to be done"-- translation: even threads about Cruz must focus on Hillary.

Priorities.

Brutal...

It had to be done

"It had to be done"-- translation: even threads about Cruz must focus on Hillary.

But if it weren't for Hillary, Cruz would be a liar! ;D

Or maybe, they are both liars, and one side just cant admit that?

Because we've never had Hillary is a liar threads on this forum, have we? ;) Why can't we focus on the issue at hand? Start another Hillary is a liar thread if you think that issue hasn't been explored enough. Then start a thread labeled list the politicians that aren't liars and see how long it gets.

Priorities.

Brutal...

It had to be done

Because campaign ad white lies are SOOO very much more important than high treason !!

Priorities.

Brutal...

It had to be done

Because campaign ad white lies are SOOO very much more important than high treason !!

Look who's minimizing lying, now! It's not just an ad-- they instructed their staff to tell caucus goers Carson was out.

Archived