An Interesting Perspective From A Black Man

Proud Tiger

Tommy Sotomayor is an American radio and internet talk show host, YouTube personality, social and political speaker, men's rights activist and film producer.

That explains a lot. :glare:

I love the threads like these....it's when the op pretty much gives up and shows what they are really about. And then have the audacity to say someone else has an agenda...

Blacks can only be Leftist, or they're not authentic.

It's the law.

Oh that's how you feel? Can't say I'm not surprised

You're telling me that's NOT how you feel ? Honestly ? Every prominent black conservative I know has been mocked, ridiculed, name called and marginalized by the Left, and the " black " community.

I was only relaying what I've seen done, time and time again. In fact, I seem to recall some actually say words to that effect . I doubt digging up any quotes would sway you though, so why bother ?

As far as me no that's not what makes me laugh at pt posting this. And I can't say I see too much of what you described in everyday interactions with African Americans. I think that's blown out of proportions a little. But you usually seem like you hate for people to have the line of thinking you just showed as far as speaking what you think you know about what I feel.....

As far as me no that's not what makes me laugh at pt posting this. And I can't say I see too much of what you described in everyday interactions with African Americans. I think that's blown out of proportions a little. But you usually seem like you hate for people to have the line of thinking you just showed as far as speaking what you think you know about what I feel.....

First of all, I said " Every prominent black conservative " , meaning public figure, or elected official , not everyday interactions.

Second, I don't know how you can say it's blown out of proportion when 80-90-95% of blacks seem to vote in block like fashion, for Leftists.

And finally, I was offering up MY perspective, and then I ASKED you if that's not how you feel. I didn't declare I KNOW how you feel... do you not get the difference ?

You're telling me that's NOT how you feel ? Honestly ? Every prominent black conservative I know has been mocked, ridiculed, name called and marginalized by the Left, and the " black " community.

I was only relaying what I've seen done, time and time again. In fact, I seem to recall some actually say words to that effect . I doubt digging up any quotes would sway you though, so why bother ?

Seriously.. Ben Carson and Herman Cain for some examples. But the Republicans are the racist ones... lol

A black republican would be like a deer joining the NRA.

And yet it happens, all the time. Your analogy is idiotic. It presumes that the GOP want to hunt and kill blacks ? Look at how the black community has done under BHO. Its' been terrible. Worst group in the past 8 years under Dem leadership has been ... whites ? Latinos ? Asians ? Nope. Blacks.

And yet it happens, all the time. Your analogy is idiotic. It presumes that the GOP want to hunt and kill blacks ? Look at how the black community has done under BHO. Its' been terrible. Worst group in the past 8 years under Dem leadership has been ... whites ? Latinos ? Asians ? Nope. Blacks.

bla blah blah, it was a joke. Are you always this much fun?

Oh, humor ? Yeah, I get it.

<_<

Actually, I got a hell of a sense of humor.

Seriously.. Ben Carson and Herman Cain for some examples. But the Republicans are the racist ones... lol

Lol you try waaay too hard

First of all, I said " Every prominent black conservative " , meaning public figure, or elected official , not everyday interactions.

Second, I don't know how you can say it's blown out of proportion when 80-90-95% of blacks seem to vote in block like fashion, for Leftists.

And finally, I was offering up MY perspective, and then I ASKED you if that's not how you feel. I didn't declare I KNOW how you feel... do you not get the difference ?

Well apparently you were confused about my everyday interactions statement but that's expected. And look how you worded your question. The way you worded it is pretty much implying that's how I would have to feel.....But one thing that is without a shadow of doubt for sure is if this guy had made a video of a black guy being unjustly murdered or arrested pt wouldn't post a video of his and people like that Jay dude would be calling him every name under the sun.....But this is the perspective from a black man that's on the top page of this forum.....I give perspectives all the time and I'm bashed on here all the time

Oh, humor ? Yeah, I get it.

<_</>

Actually, I got a hell of a sense of humor.

obviously

No need to ask me to look at what I posted, because I'm the one who posted it.

And hell yeah I was asking, BECAUSE of the qualifier which followed, that being about the prominent black figures / elected officials... how is this NOT getting through ?

Oh, and the bit about it being " the law " ? That was sarcasm. Or do I need to explain THAT as well ?

I didn't ask you to explain anything, that's when you start lying and with all the politicians ramping up I don't need to hear any.

As far as the prominent black leaders thing nobody is talking about that but you...I didn't say anything that relates to that but you took a random statement and tried it....now you want to harp on it because that's what you want to argue about, which I have no interest in because nothing you said pertains to me. I posted to laugh at this dumb thread and that's what I did

I didn't ask you to explain anything, that's when you start lying and with all the politicians ramping up I don't need to hear any.

As far as the prominent black leaders thing nobody is talking about that but you...I didn't say anything that relates to that but you took a random statement and tried it....now you want to harp on it because that's what you want to argue about, which I have no interest in because nothing you said pertains to me. I posted to laugh at this dumb thread and that's what I did

You got your hat handed to you, and now you start in the ' lying ' bull****. Classic. I wasn't arguing about anything, I just made a true statement, and you can't deny it, so you go on w/ this nonsensical b.s. about ' everyday interactions ', which no one was talking about in the first place. If you have no interest in responding to me, then DON'T ! :roflol:

It's not that hard to do, genius.

You're funny, like a child you always talking about hat handed to you or something like that....where's the score board? U haven't ever saw you come out on top of a debate in here....funny. As far as your true statement I didn't read one you made. I read a couple of subjective opinions but moving on from that, as I stated earlier clearly you became confused about the everyday interaction comment and for some reason took offense to it but yeah....You keep on telling me how black people do, what better way for me to know what black people do than learn it from people like you who down black people because you know so much about them that you learn from rush and fox news I guess lol

And there your intelligence insult again which you will be crying and lying about in another thread about how you are insulted and you never insult others and all that....genius I don't think I am....pretty sure I'd score much higher on an iq test than you though....what do you do again???? Oh yeah that's right you're a political football internet warrior who wins based on imaginary scores!

There two basic types of black men....the two like I had drinks with tonight in Auburn who you can talk open kimona with and those like cole who have a 2x4 on their shoulder. They see the world TOTALLY different.

There two basic types of black men....the two like I had drinks with tonight in Auburn who you can talk open kimona with and those like cole who have a 2x4 on thir shoulder. They see the world TOTALLY different.

Lmao two basic types huh? Let me guess you showed them this clip and they agreed with everything you said right!!! Lmao. And I have the chip on my shoulder because I don't agree that black people are lazy, moochers, killers, and liars who are ruining the country and we need to take it back! Yeah huge chip

How many types of white men? And how did they react when you called them boy??

Tommy Sotomayor is an American radio and internet talk show host, YouTube personality, social and political speaker, men's rights activist and film producer.

That explains a lot. :glare:

I didn't know wh he was. I just tought he had an interesting perspective. Please explain.

There two basic types of black men....the two like I had drinks with tonight in Auburn who you can talk open kimona with and those like cole who have a 2x4 on thir shoulder. They see the world TOTALLY different.

Lmao two basic types huh? Let me guess you showed them this clip and they agreed with everything you said right!!! Lmao. And I have the chip on my shoulder because I don't agree that black people are lazy, moochers, killers, and liars who are ruining the country and we need to take it back! Yeah huge chip

How many types of white men? And how did they react when you called them boy??

LMAO. As someone above suggested you sound like a child. Maybe one day you will get to be a boy. But just FYI, we didn't even come close to discussing anything even bordering on race. We talked about Auburn football. They happened to be football players.

Archived