2017 4* QB Kellen Mond (aTm commit 6/27/16)

ellitor

Serious question, Do you think Rhett would be a serious option? Although, that would likely keep Mond at Baylor, and hurt our chances with Gatewood.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious question, Do you think Rhett would be a serious option? Although, that would likely keep Mond at Baylor, and hurt our chances with Gatewood.

You mean Rhett at Baylor? I have no idea. Yes it would decrease our chances w/ Joey but I don't think it would affect Mond much if at all. He has been to AU 2 times. He loves it and all the staff.

You mean Rhett at Baylor? I have no idea. Yes it would decrease our chances w/ Joey but I don't think it would affect Mond much if at all. He has been to AU 2 times. He loves it and all the staff.

Rhett will not be up for any decent headcoaching job anytime soon... He'll have to get out from under Malzahn first.

The word is out. Everyone knows he doesn't do much at AU, so he needs to prove himself as an offensive coordinator before he'll be up for a head coaching position.

Until then, Rhett's just another young coach riding his mentors coattails... much like T-Rob and Muschamp

Rhett will not be up for any decent headcoaching job anytime soon... He'll have to get out from under Malzahn first.

The word is out. Everyone knows he doesn't do much at AU, so he needs to prove himself as an offensive coordinator before he'll be up for a head coaching position.

Until then, Rhett's just another young coach riding his mentors coattails... much like T-Rob and Muschamp

Not sure Baylor is a descent job right now. They will be desperate to get somebody & it's not a very attractive climate right now, literally & figeratively.

Except many schools including us wanted T Rob. T Rob has proven himself as a coach too.

On a few radio programs today out here, they have mentioned Rhett's name a couple of times as well as a few others like Dykes from Cal and Morris at SMU

I heard a report that Baylor is likely to hire their DC as interim HC until the sh#t storm blows by and they are in a better position to recruit a decent coach.

I heard a report that Baylor is likely to hire their DC as interim HC until the sh#t storm blows by and they are in a better position to recruit a decent coach.

That's already been confirmed I think.

No one on staff will remain. Period. They are all tainted and Baylor can not look like they are being soft by keeping anyone associated to the scandal. He will be interim, but that won't last very long.

No one on staff will remain. Period. They are all tainted and Baylor can not look like they are being soft by keeping anyone associated to the scandal. He will be interim, but that won't last very long.

Since all the bad apples were on defense I would expect the DC to be dirtier than the head coach.

If Baylor thinks they can claim to change the culture by merely firing the HC, they just aint that bright. Nobody is going to buy that.

Except many schools including us wanted T Rob. T Rob has proven himself as a coach too.

this is true!

So this Kellen Mond guy looks pretty good. I would love him to flip to AU by next Friday.

So this Kellen Mond guy looks pretty good. I would love him to flip to AU by next Friday.

Did A4E hack your account?

Did A4E hack your account?

Lol. No. I was just trying yo get things back on topic and remind people KM hopes to flip to AU or tOSU before he leaves to Cali for the Elite 11 semis next weekend.

Baylor could be a good fit since it would be Rhett's first head coaching job.

interesting never thought about it that way..........

Archived