2017 4* QB Kellen Mond (aTm commit 6/27/16)

ellitor

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love the verbal. These guys are 16/17............the word plan, means nothing. Some are more mature than others, would like to get him on campus....

WTH knows....

Never mind?

Didn't happen?

Don't know. Just got a text saying" isn't happening".

Isn't happening... Today, I assume. As opposed to ever. ?

Never mind?

Didn't happen?

Appears not this week but AU is still the team to beat.

Never mind?

Didn't happen?

Any word on why? Were coaches expecting? Did they ask for commitment?

Never mind?

Didn't happen?

1. TOSU trying to get him to delay. Bucs are not ready to take him yet & want him to camp in June before they decide if they are all in on him or not. 2. They do at some point. Not sure they were expecting today. 3. Staff is balls to the walls all in on Mond so my guess is they have asked but that's not the issue for the delay.

Never mind?

Didn't happen?

1. Probably parents want to be sure since they've never visited AU & are from Texas. 2. They do at some point. Not sure they were expecting today. 3. Staff is balls to the walls all in on Mon so my guess id they have asked but that's not the issue for the delay.

Fair enuff. Thanks E.

Never mind?

Didn't happen?

1. Probably parents want to be sure since they've never visited AU & are from Texas. 2. They do at some point. Not sure they were expecting today. 3. Staff is balls to the walls all in on Mon so my guess id they have asked but that's not the issue for the delay.

Nice terminology. Can't say I have ever heard that expression before. :)

Never mind?

Didn't happen?

Nice terminology. Can't say I have ever heard that exp<b></b>ression before. :)/>

You must be young if you haven't heard that one

Never mind?

Didn't happen?

Nice terminology. Can't say I have ever heard that expression before. :)/>

You must be young if you haven't heard that one

Either a) young; or B) grew up overseas.

Never mind?

Didn't happen?

OSU.

OSU.

Edited #1 in my OP to reflect this some. Just saying OSU will have some jumping of the ledge & we don't want that. Here is the amended 1 on why the delay.

1. TOSU trying to get him to delay. Bucs are not ready to take him yet & want him to camp in June before they decide if they are all in on him or not.

OSU.

Edited #1 in my OP to reflect this some. Just saying OSU will have some jumping of the ledge & we don't want that. Here is the amended 1 on why the delay.

1. TOSU trying to get him to delay. Bucs are not ready to take him yet & want him to camp in June before they decide if they are all in on him or not.

That was a close one E. I was almost a goner!!! :) Thanks for the clarification. I assume WDE made that post because of the timing and the delay, not because anyone at Auburn specifically gave him that info.

OSU.

OSU didn't just try to get Mond to hold off, they did get Mond to hold off. I'm told AU is still in the drivers seat but I believe this as much as I believe I win the powerball tonite.

OSU.

That was a close one E. I was almost a goner!!! :)/> Thanks for the clarification. I assume WDE made that post because of the timing and the delay, not because anyone at Auburn specifically gave him that info.

OSU is the reason Mond didn't go public. Mond told AU last night he was in. Backed off after talking to OSU this morning or late last night.

OSU.

That was a close one E. I was almost a goner!!! :) Thanks for the clarification. I assume WDE made that post because of the timing and the delay, not because anyone at Auburn specifically gave him that info.

Yeah but when a guy connected like WDE oNly says OSU, you know some will read it as "OH MY GAWD!! HE'S DEFINITELY PICKING OSU!! WE'LL NEVER SIGN A QB EVER AGAIN!! GUS SUCKS! RHETT SUCKS!!! OFFENSE SUCKS!! THE WHOLE DANG PROGRAM SUCKS!!!"

OSU.

Yeah but when a guy connected like WDE oNly says OSU, you know some will read it as "OH MY GAWD!! HE'S DEFINITELY PICKING OSU!! WE'LL NEVER SIGN A QB EVER AGAIN!! GUS SUCKS! RHETT SUCKS!!! OFFENSE SUCKS!! THE WHOLE DANG PROGRAM SUCKS!!!"

or before A4E blames Gus for letting him slip away.

Welp...this stinks....we need a QB committed to get some momentum and to lead this recruiting class. Can somebody call the bag man and get this done. Jk...of course.

Archived