2017 4* QB Kellen Mond (aTm commit 6/27/16)

ellitor

Look I like Gatewood just as much as anybody, but he has a chance at being a bust like most QB's do. Better sign one every class cause I guarentee out of every 4* or higher, half never pan out. E what u think bout that?

Does not matter what I think. I can tell you it's our coaches' philosophy to sign 1 every year specifically for that reason.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Urban can throw a major monkey wrench into this but Mond named AU his leader 2 hours ago. Link

I know Urban can throw a major monkey wrench into this but Mond named AU his leader 2 hours ago. Link

Sidebar) I'm hoping that Urban gets Tate Martell and then I hope Urban unleashes Martell on Harbaugh. I've been rooting for Saban over that clown the past two days, so it's going to be incredibly easy to pull for tOSU over Harbaugh and meeeshugun.

I don't want this to mess up our chances with gatewood

If Gatewood cannot stand the thought of competition he'll be a bust anyway. If signing any number of QB's scares him off, how scared would he be of collapsing DE's with a blitzing LB in between them?

If Gatewood is the QB so many here think he is, he'll laugh at any and all competition that stands in his way.

Sidebar) I'm hoping that Urban gets Tate Martell and then I hope Urban unleashes Martell on Harbaugh. I've been rooting for Saban over that clown the past two days, so it's going to be incredibly easy to pull for tOSU over Harbaugh and meeeshugun.

That says a lot! Thanks for sharing!

Any word on why? Were coaches expecting? Did they ask for commitment?

1. Probably parents want to be sure since they've never visited AU & are from Texas. 2. They do at some point. Not sure they were expecting today. 3. Staff is balls to the walls all in on Mon so my guess id they have asked but that's not the issue for the delay.

OSU.

Edited #1 in my OP to reflect this some. Just saying OSU will have some jumping of the ledge & we don't want that. Here is the amended 1 on why the delay.

1. TOSU trying to get him to delay. Bucs are not ready to take him yet & want him to camp in June before they decide if they are all in on him or not.

That was a close one E. I was almost a goner!!! :)/> Thanks for the clarification. I assume WDE made that post because of the timing and the delay, not because anyone at Auburn specifically gave him that info.

Yeah but when a guy connected like WDE oNly says OSU, you know some will read it as "OH MY GAWD!! HE'S DEFINITELY PICKING OSU!! WE'LL NEVER SIGN A QB EVER AGAIN!! GUS SUCKS! RHETT SUCKS!!! OFFENSE SUCKS!! THE WHOLE DANG PROGRAM SUCKS!!!"

Haha, one of the funniest posts I've seen from you, E.

Look I like Gatewood just as much as anybody, but he has a chance at being a bust like most QB's do. Better sign one every class cause I guarentee out of every 4* or higher, half never pan out. E what u think bout that?

Does not matter what I think. I can tell you it's our coaches' philosophy to sign 1 every year specifically for that reason.

Not to mention we'll be badly in need of quarterbacks by the time Gatewood is ready to sign. Scholarship and talent wise. Especially if Queen ends his career.

I know gatewood said something about it in one of his videos that's why I said that

That says a lot!

Not really

I know gatewood said something about it in one of his videos that's why I said that

What did he say? I don't remember.

^^^Our quasi insider has already started drinking!

Hell yes. It was 4:00pm. Started at 2. 100% chance I will be at 1:30pm today also. I hope you know what is happening at 1:30. Also, good morning. :bananadance::wareagle:>:D:wedance:

Hell yes. It was 4:00pm. Started at 2. 100% chance I will be at 1:30pm today also. I hope you know what is happening at 1:30. Also, good morning. :bananadance:/> :wareagle:/> >:D/> :wedance:/>

Meh

Even though Mond not commit as soon as we had hoped we are still the leader. Ohio State got him to hold off because they know when he commits his recruitment will be over. Even if Ohio State is ready for Mond to commit I still believe he chooses us. I expect Mond to be our qb for this class.

Even though Mond not commit as soon as we had hoped we are still the leader. Ohio State got him to hold off because they know when he commits his recruitment will be over. Even if Ohio State is ready for Mond to commit I still believe he chooses us. I expect Mond to be our qb for this class.

Welcome back

Hell yes. It was 4:00pm. Started at 2. 100% chance I will be at 1:30pm today also. I hope you know what is happening at 1:30. Also, good morning. :bananadance::wareagle:>:D:wedance:

Don't think anyone has caught on

Really amazed at this. Though everyone was ttrue here.

Hell yes. It was 4:00pm. Started at 2. 100% chance I will be at 1:30pm today also. I hope you know what is happening at 1:30. Also, good morning. :bananadance:/> :wareagle:/> >:D/> :wedance:/>

Really amazed at this. Though everyone was ttrue here.

Welp. I guess we are a baseball school after all.

In my best Jim Ross voice... "OH MY GAWD!!! 23 IS BACK FOLKS! 23 IS BACK! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! THE FANS ARE GOING CRAZY!"

My reaction

200_s.gif

Welcome back 23. Glad to see you.

I immediately caught. Thought it was a duh thing so didn't reply.

Ditto. I was trying to appear less "serious" and stuff..

Ditto. I was trying to appear less "serious" and stuff..

It worked

In my best Jim Ross voice... "OH MY GAWD!!! 23 IS BACK FOLKS! 23 IS BACK! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! THE FANS ARE GOING CRAZY!"

My reaction

200_s.gif

Welcome back 23. Glad to see you.

my thoughts too

Archived