2017 4* QB Kellen Mond (aTm commit 6/27/16)

ellitor

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it's a bust since he's committed to Baylor.

best-duh-gif-221.gif

I am not privy to Keith's VIP stuff, but someone from the rant said that a player close to Mond told Keith it was down to AU and Ohio State. I think Keith's CB assumes that Mond won't commit to Ohio State if Martell does, but that might be assuming too much. It would be odd for two really highly rated QBs to commit in the same year, but didn't that happen at Florida State a couple of years ago?

I am not privy to Keith's VIP stuff, but someone from the rant said that a player close to Mond told Keith it was down to AU and Ohio State. I think Keith's CB assumes that Mond won't commit to Ohio State if Martell does, but that might be assuming too much. It would be odd for two really highly rated players to commit in the same year, but didn't that happen at Florida State a couple of years ago?

Happened at A&M a couple of years ago. 2 5-star QBs in one class. Both are gone.

I am not privy to Keith's VIP stuff, but someone from the rant said that a player close to Mond told Keith it was down to AU and Ohio State. I think Keith's CB assumes that Mond won't commit to Ohio State if Martell does, but that might be assuming too much. It would be odd for two really highly rated QBs to commit in the same year, but didn't that happen at Florida State a couple of years ago?

Yes, it did happen and pissed me off.

I am not privy to Keith's VIP stuff, but someone from the rant said that a player close to Mond told Keith it was down to AU and Ohio State. I think Keith's CB assumes that Mond won't commit to Ohio State if Martell does, but that might be assuming too much. It would be odd for two really highly rated players to commit in the same year, but didn't that happen at Florida State a couple of years ago?

Happened at A&M a couple of years ago. 2 5-star QBs in one class. Both are gone.

Murray & Allen were in separate classes.

Not at final rankings time. Deandre Johnson ended up a mid level 3 star. The best example of what you are thinking of is UGA in 2009 getting 5* Murray & mid 4* Zach Mets.

It's not assuming too much. tOSU may only be taking 1 this year. Also Tate is not a lock to tOSU. There is now talk of Tate following the former Aggie OC to Cal.

Murray & Allen were in separate classes.

You're right... I somehow misread Kirk as a QB.

I wonder who's recruiting him to Auburn. Lashlee? Malzahn?

If he signs with AU it will be because the fates decreed it. If he doesn't, it will be because Gus/Lashlee can't manage the QB position. The genius posters on the main board will confirm this for us.

I wonder who's recruiting him to Auburn. Lashlee? Malzahn?

If he signs with AU it will be because the fates decreed it. If he doesn't, it will be because Gus/Lashlee can't manage the QB position. The genius posters on the main board will confirm this for us.

Strong with the force, is this one...

I saw the IMG practice today and Kellen was held out of practice with a sprained ankle but was rockin some nice Auburn shorts and shirt. I don't know how fast Gus's offense will be this year but I can tell you the IMG offense is going to be smokin fast and challenging for the QB's. I have been around or coached HS ball over 35 years and I have never seen an offense this good and fast in the spring. They are very far along and there two back up Q's are really good and will be national recruits. There was absolutely no drop off with #2 and #3. There OC must be really good. Also got to say while visiting the area today I found one of the best seafood shacks near the cortez bridge called Table Tides. The absolute best grouper tacos I have ever eaten. The beer's weren't bad either along with the sunset.

I saw the IMG practice today and Kellen was held out of practice with a sprained ankle but was rockin some nice Auburn shorts and shirt. I don't know how fast Gus's offense will be this year but I can tell you the IMG offense is going to be smokin fast and challenging for the QB's. I have been around or coached HS ball over 35 years and I have never seen an offense this good and fast in the spring. They are very far along and there two back up Q's are really good and will be national recruits. There was absolutely no drop off with #2 and #3. There OC must be really good. Also got to say while visiting the area today I found one of the best seafood shacks near the cortez bridge called Table Tides. The absolute best grouper tacos I have ever eaten. The beer's weren't bad either along with the sunset.

AU needs to look at the OC for an analyst position.

Nice post. Please join in more often.

This would be a huge get. This kid is smooth. He has a ton of potential. Surprised he is not a 5*.

Solid info all around.

FWIW, Tate Martell has received several CBs to Cal. That might affect Mond if Martell ultimately commits to Cal.

This guy has jump up to the top of my most liked posters.

I agree, except for the sunset part. Men talking about sunsets???? Hmmm.

No shame in that game.

No shame in that game.

Grouper tacos, beer, sunset and your wife with you or girl friend if not married you can't beat that.

But he's touting a restaurant with "Tide" in the name, so I suspect he's a Bamr Troll.

j/k

Archived