Beating Clemson

tigerbrotha12

I am a born and raised Clemson Tiger. I'll always pull for them when they aren't playing Auburn. BUT....Clemson Football was fathered by an Auburn man....and there's not a damn thing Dabo or their fanbase can do to change it. I hated what Dabo did in Clemson a few years back and it left a very sour taste in my mouth....but he's not the reason why I pull for Clemson in the first place.

Auburn 41

Clemson 34

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

31 - 13 clemson.....we don't have a QB

And the draft turned their defense into swiss cheese. This has to be the biggest unknown game of the opening week for me. Too many 'ifs' for it to just boil down to our qb.

I actually have some respect for Clemson. We should at least respect out baby sister college.

Dabo is a very good coach if he just didn't act like such a tool. I've never had anything against Clemson except for the Dabo antics.

31 - 13 clemson.....we don't have a QB

And the draft turned their defense into swiss cheese. This has to be the biggest unknown game of the opening week for me. Too many 'ifs' for it to just boil down to our qb.

Absolutely.....Clemson is always poised to disappoint.

I'm not writing this one off yet....QB questions perhaps but I figure we will have a serviceable QB whose job will primarily be..."do not lose the game with a few dumb plays". JMO but I think SW can handle that task and get us a win.

The way to beat Clemson. win the coin toss and have 12 min scoring drives that ends up with TD's.

I meant what I put in OP title- "Clempson"

I've always wondered why people use that alternative spelling.

Hmmm maybe because of the alternative pronunciation?

Like:

"go Clampson go!"

"Buhr Bryant"

"Aww-burn"

"Sabeen"

Hmmm maybe because of the alternative pronunciation?

Like:

"go Clampson go!"

"Buhr Bryant"

"Aww-burn"

"Sabeen"

I thought that might be the case, making them sound like rednecks or whatever.

I hate Dabo. Think hes a clown. Also hard to argue he's done a great job at Clemson. I remember most people thought when Chad Morris left he would be exposed. If anything they've improved. Would love to pick AU here but Clemson has a huge advantage at QB. Thought of Dabo dancing at JH makes me sick.

Being from right down the road (literally....game day traffic goes right by my parents house) I can only add that Carolinians, like most southerners tend to add letters to words where there aren't any. Blame our Irish/Scottish roots.

As far as beating Clemson, home field advantage will help, but I expect the best player in the country will play like the best player in the country, and we won't have an answer for him. Even on my most optimistic days, I don't see Auburn winning that football game.

Same. I am trying to think of ways we win this game but ultimately I think we are toast. I will be screaming like crazy though!!

Let me assure anyone on this board I despise clemson more than anyone here. See I refuse to even capitalize the name. I grew up 30 miles from there. Even when they were a shtty team, their fans were obnoxious. Now that they're winning, they are unbearable.clemson is my Alabama. I pulled for bama in the Nat champ game. Dabo is a pompous ass. Got a speeding ticket and they found cause to fire the deputy. Dabs never came to his defense. I'm saying deshaun Watson does not have a great game and we win. I hope. WDE

Being from right down the road (literally....game day traffic goes right by my parents house) I can only add that Carolinians, like most southerners tend to add letters to words where there aren't any. Blame our Irish/Scottish roots.

I think Gus will coach one of his best games to date against Clemson. JFIII will have a coming out party this game, and will light up the scoreboard early and often. Look for our defense to keep Clemson in check well enough to win. I see a close game with us coming away with a nice win. Auburn 31 Clemson 24.

Night time home game at Jordan Hare.

Lawson coming off the edge.

A better than average defensive backfield.

A much better than average defensive line.

Robinson getting 25 carries.

White throwing for over 250.

Severe losses on Clemson's defensive side of the ball.

Perhaps a touch of Clemson overconfidence.

Auburn wins

Archived