2016 3* LB/S Stephen Davis Jr.

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sci-fi comment or thinking differently. Which one?

It could probably be considered both. You wouldn't fit though because you are in the numnuts faction. :moon:

Lots of butthurt in these threads. AU wants a hard nose kid at safety/LB & Davis is not that type of kid. Davis is a more finesse type of player. Not a knock on Davis and will be better on both Davis & AU that Davis plays somewhere else. That's all that's too this. Nothing more or less.

You, among others, have been saying things like this for months. Some people just don't want to believe that the coaches stop calling and visiting a prospect for a reason.

It could probably be considered both. You wouldn't fit though because you are in the numnuts faction. :moon:

Sci-fi numnut.......I like it

Lots of butthurt in these threads. AU wants a hard nose kid at safety/LB & Davis is not that type of kid. Davis is a more finesse type of player. Not a knock on Davis and will be better on both Davis & AU that Davis plays somewhere else. That's all that's too this. Nothing more or less.

You, among others, have been saying things like this for months. Some people just don't want to believe that the coaches stop calling and visiting a prospect for a reason.

So true

Other side is some just don't want to believe that a prospect can pick another school besides Auburn. Also some just like to pick and choose what's valid and what's not. Take you for example, some people tell you we're good at the linebacker spot but you just don't agree....I actually respect that. NOBODY that post on here is right all the time.

Yep -- from planet Lobos.

*numbnuts

....haha. Grammar is important

*numbnuts

But that's not what golf says. He says 'numnuts'.

*numbnuts

image.png?w=500&c=1

Golf slurs his typing....

*numbnuts

image.png?w=500&c=1

Golf slurs his typing....

:-\

I always wonder why everyone pucks on golf??

LOL -- it's impossible to pick on golf. He's a mod who dishes it out and can take it, too. But he does it all with a (strange) sense of humor.

I'm hoping that sort of wisdom comes with age.

LOL -- it's impossible to pick on golf. He's a mod who dishes it out and can take it, too. But he does it all with a (strange) sense of humor.

Oh, that is some GORGEOUS subtlety right there, britt.

Interesting britt maybe you have found some wisdom....................doubt it very much. But I do see what you tried to do there

Interesting britt maybe you have found some wisdom....................doubt it very much. But I do see what you tried to do there

As do I, alas. I had all kinds of confidence you'd see what I tried. Can't have McLoofus as my only interlocutor (not that there's anything wrong with McLoofus).

As do I, alas. I had all kinds of confidence you'd see what I tried. Can't have McLoofus as my only interlocutor (not that there's anything wrong with McLoofus).

NOW you're using big words to impress Golf. coughsuckupcough

I never try to impress golf. I'm at least that wise.

You open wider than anybody that posts on this website...

That is the main sign you are trying to impress him.

Well, that's quite an image.

I never try to give quite an image.

Ok. Well, what are you trying to say, jeff? How do I 'open wider' than anyone else on the site? Clarify, please.

Ok. Well, what are you trying to say, jeff? How do I 'open wider' than anyone else on the site? Clarify, please.

Yeah, I'm confused.

Yeah, I'm confused.

Me too McLoofus, me too.

Archived