2016 3* LB/S Stephen Davis Jr.

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

seems like his recruitment has completely went dead. He should have stayed committed

I was and am a Stephen Davis fan. I know some people said he was not physical enough. I watched some of his highlights and I didn't see that. Being a Legacy, a position of need, and a fine player I still like him and want him. I am a fairly knowledgeable fan but that being said almost no fans are as good at player evaluation for the system they teach as any college coach. Our coaches are some of the best in the business so since I know they know more then me I have to respect their view.

I am sad that he probably will not be coming to Auburn but I understand it.

We're just so thin in the area I don't know how you don't want him. Feels like jayron kearse all over again and he's a freaking player

Well I really hate to hear to Davis Jr will end up committed to someone else. Oh yeah, IMO, his dad was a big and powerful runingback for us and I enjoyed watching run over people who got in his way.

• 1 month later...

So, with Muschamp taking the So.Car job, where do we think that might leave Davis Jr. in terms of his recruitment? OR do we need to wait and see about the D.Staff first?

• 3 weeks later...

I read in AL.COM where he is doing an official visit soon. Are we recruiting him with the new staff?

His daddy ain't no leagacy he just happened to play here. Could not care less where he goes.

Say what

tumblr_m215i8ss701ql0g1z.gif

Let me counter the above idiocy with, I love Stephen Davis and it would be awesome if his son played here if the coaches think he's a fit and he wants to come.

Davis Jr. sure does retweet a lot of USCe stuff.

Also, I see that Character moved up his USCe visit to this weekend. I wonder if he wants to commit before Davis

Also, I see that Character moved up his USCe visit to this weekend. I wonder if he wants to commit before Davis

I thought Muschamp wasn't that interested.

Keep in mind.......Stephen Davis Sr. and Marcus Lattimore share a friendship. Lattimore is on staff now at USuCk. Just sayin'......

Yeah I know. That's the weird part.

That was the word. But my guess is that your levels of interest change when your recruiting folks to USCe instead of Auburn.

That was the word. But my guess is that your levels of interest change when your recruiting folks to USCe instead of Auburn.

Yeah, Muschamp can't afford to be... arrogant. (Was trying to think of a pun to play off of the South Carolina mascot, but it proved very difficult.)

The kid lives in Columbia and would be a nice "get" for CWM....

I feel the same about Davis as I do about all the HS recruits....I hope they end up where they will be happy and successful....and not go to a school just because their HS coach or their parents pressure them in a particular direction.

Yeah, Muschamp can't afford to be... arrogant. (Was trying to think of a pun to play off of the South Carolina mascot, but it proved very difficult.)

TThat' nothing to crow about.

Archived