Colin Kaepernick answers his critics

aujeff11

4 minutes ago, AcUmen said:

Where did I say that?  You are the one saying that.

He has never said anything even close to that lol. 

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AcUmen said:

Where did I say that?  You are the one saying that.

In bold in your above post.  I quoted you.  However, please, if I assumed incorrectly, explain why you believe there is a disproportionate number of black Americans arrested for, and convicted of, crimes.

Just now, icanthearyou said:

In bold in your above post.  I quoted you.  However, please, if I assumed incorrectly, explain why you believe there is a disproportionate number of black Americans arrested for, and convicted of, crimes.

You obviously cannot distinguish between "quoting me" and "assuming."  If you can't even do that, why should I bother?

1 minute ago, AcUmen said:

You obviously cannot distinguish between "quoting me" and "assuming."  If you can't even do that, why should I bother?

Because you can not and, because your position is obviously based on racism.  So, you can't and, won't.  Why are you asking me?  You know why you shouldn't bother.

1 hour ago, AcUmen said:

Disproportionate amount of blacks in prison has nothing to do with racist cops.  It has to do with blacks simply committing more crimes.  Are racist Cops responsible for the major murder wave happening to Chicago right now?  Are racist cops causing black males to kill other black males?  

I understand you're a troll and not a very good one at that, but you know, I am just here to provide inconvenient facts.

And while I'm here, who first introduced the phrase "racist cops"?

21 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

explain why you believe there is a disproportionate number of black Americans arrested for, and convicted of, crimes.

Simple:

The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.

There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.

In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting” — defined as firing a bullet that hits someone — a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.

If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.

In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.

In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.

In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.

By Edwin S. Rubenstein, M.A., New Century Foundation

I would say, based on these findings, use of the word disproportionate in the context used wasn't inappropriate.

31 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Simple:

The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.

There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.

In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting” — defined as firing a bullet that hits someone — a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.

If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.

In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.

In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.

In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.

I would say, based on these findings, use of the word disproportionate in the context used wasn't inappropriate.

So, you and Mr. Rubenstein are content with furthering the notion that  different races are predisposed to being more, or less, criminal?  If that is correct, I believe that you are both racists.

2 hours ago, TheBlueVue said:

Simple:

Please pick out any given statistic you presented above and postulate why that is.

3 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

So, you and Mr. Rubenstein are content with furthering the notion that  different races are predisposed to being more, or less, criminal?  If that is correct, I believe that you are both racist

Of course, and to hell with the actual arrest records and the statistical facts that prove it, right? Im never surprised we disagree because thats a given and your unwillingness to even consider the facts has become your standard MO.

3 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Of course, and to hell with the actual arrest records and the statistical facts that prove it, right? Im never surprised we disagree because thats a given and your unwillingness to even consider the facts has become your standard MO.

Statistic aren't necessarily "facts".  Perhaps, you aren't smart enough to look deeper than what your prejudices dictate?  Perhaps, socio-economic standing is more indicative than simply assuming race?  Perhaps you don't understand the difference between cause and correlation?  Since crime rises and falls with ice cream sales, maybe we should make ice cream illegal?

No matter really, if you wish to believe that black people are naturally more criminal than others, feel free.  It only serves to reinforce the notion that you are an ignorant bigot.

11 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Statistic aren't necessarily "facts".  Perhaps, you aren't smart enough to look deeper than what your prejudices dictate?  Perhaps, socio-economic standing is more indicative than simply assuming race?  Perhaps you don't understand the difference between cause and correlation?  Since crime rises and falls with ice cream sales, maybe we should make ice cream illegal?

No matter really, if you wish to believe that black people are naturally more criminal than others, feel free.  It only serves to reinforce the notion that you are an ignorant bigot.

Perhaps is your favorite word but, sadly for you, it doesn't solidify your standing as a "fabulous white man" ! LOL You accusing anyone of not being smart enough to follow the logic is rich as s$%T! The ARREST RECORDS and CONVICTIONS speak for themselves. Frankly, I have a hard  fathoming how stupid one must be to honestly believe ALL these blacks were wrongfully arrested AND convicted but there you are desperately clinging to that blade of grass and using that weak assed logic to justify calling me an ignorant racist. Some things never change and surely you're one of them LMFAO

5 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Perhaps is your favorite word but, sadly for you, it doesn't solidify your standing as a "fabulous white man" either! LOL You accusing anyone of not being smart enough to follow the logic is rich as s$%T! The ARREST RECORDS and CONVICTIONS speak for themselves. Frankly, I have a hard  fathoming how stupid one must be to honestly believe ALL these blacks were wrongfully arrested AND convicted but there you are clinging to that blade of grass. LMFAO

Again, feel free to be an ignorant bigot.  It is much easier than learning how to think.

Do you honestly expect 100+ years of oppression and discrimination to have no effects?

Are you a member of the KKK?

10 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Again, feel free to be an ignorant bigot.  It is much easier than learning how to think.

Do you honestly expect 100+ years of oppression and discrimination to have no effects?

Are you a member of the KKK?

So now you've moved the goal posts to change the debate. If we only had a black President and Attorney General we could get past that scourge of black oppression couldn't we? Bro, what you're calling black oppression is the best option they have in the world. That is unless you can bring to my attention where they could go and live a better life. They have every opportunity and, in many cases more than white folks, to take part in the American dream. After all what is affirmative action if not preferential treatement based on skin color? Making excuses for bad behavior will never effectively change it and by insisting on doing it you demonstrate a shallow eagerness to be a continuing part of the problem while ignoring the realities we're dealing with and trying to find solutions to initiate change

2 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

So now you've moved the goal posts to change the debate. If we only had a black President and Attorney General we could get past that scourge of black oppression couldn't we? Bro, what you're calling black oppression is the best option they have in the world. That is unless you can bring to my attention where they could go and live a better life. They have every opportunity and, in many cases more than white folks, to take part in the American dream. After all what is affirmative action if not preferential treatement based on skin color? Making excuses for bad behavior will never effectively change it and by insisting on doing it you demonstrate a shallow eagerness to be a continuing part of the problem while ignoring the realities we're dealing with in trying to find a solution.

You are grotesquely stupid.  Crime is not, never will be, a function of skin color.  It is however, a function of socio-economic standing.  All you are proving is that black Americans have suffered extreme oppression and, the effects are still felt.  You are deplorable and despicable.  As I have pointed out before, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

I do appreciate the way that you are proving CK to be correct.

5 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You are grotesquely stupid.  Crime is not, never will be, a function of skin color.  It is however, a function of socio-economic standing.  All you are proving is that black Americans have suffered extreme oppression and, the effects are still felt.  You are deplorable and despicable.  As I have pointed out before, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

I do appreciate the way that you are proving CK to be correct.

You're making it into something it is not.You're simply unwilling to accept the facts about WHO is committing the crimes and using your own unwillingness to portray yourself as a "fabulous white person" while condescendingly accusing me of being an ignorant bigot. You're awesome dude!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsrBw7bUMAAqi6C.jpg:large

Ambushed in her police car, she was shot 8 times. She's still alive please pray for her. Love

Her life matters too! 

7 hours ago, TheBlueVue said:

Perhaps is your favorite word but, sadly for you, it doesn't solidify your standing as a "fabulous white man" ! LOL You accusing anyone of not being smart enough to follow the logic is rich as s$%T! The ARREST RECORDS and CONVICTIONS speak for themselves. Frankly, I have a hard  fathoming how stupid one must be to honestly believe ALL these blacks were wrongfully arrested AND convicted but there you are desperately clinging to that blade of grass and using that weak assed logic to justify calling me an ignorant racist. Some things never change and surely you're one of them LMFAO

What exactly do they say?  (For those of us so unfortunate to not have your insight.) 

7 hours ago, TheBlueVue said:

You're making it into something it is not.You're simply unwilling to accept the facts about WHO is committing the crimes and using your own unwillingness to portray yourself as a "fabulous white person" while condescendingly accusing me of being an ignorant bigot. You're awesome dude!

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Please pick out any given statistic you presented above and postulate why that is.

On 9/18/2016 at 7:12 PM, AURaptor said:

Woman has a point. 

Always love the go find a black person video technique. Of course ignore 98% of the other black people lol

Another video of another man gunned down, I'd say what CK is talking about is legit. These videos aren't created, they are playing what happens

<b>Quotes</b> About <b>Ignorant</b> People. QuotesGram

A few of you should really pay attention. Your opinion of someone is simply that, an opinion. But as typical of this forum, you attack others as if you have it figured out. Word, you don't. 

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Dont none of you ignoramusses no as much as me.  You libturds aint as smart as you think you are.  Yall dont post right.

I should have queued the dog bark. It was inevitable. ;)  

Archived