My Prediction

auburn4ever

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Think this game is the most important game of the season. We need to get JF3 playing time. If we get up by 28 or more we need to put JF3 in and let him run the offense. Let him run and throw. Build his confidence and maybe he starts vs A&M. I think JF3 is the guy who can lead Auburn to a Title.

As for score predictions I say 49-6 AUB.

Being one week removed from such a disjointed offense, this prediction could appear over zealous, but I think it was just the game plan. If we get a score early, and I think we will, the locomotive will start to pick up steam. We click this week. 62-9. 

How is Arkansas State's pass defense? If it's at all questionable, we may see the biggest win in years, since we know Sean can pick apart a weak pass D.  I also would not be surprised at all if the D pitched a shutout with Carl getting a record number of sacks, considering how Toledo took it to Arkansas State last week.

In honor of last week's offensive gameplan, here goes...

Me think AU wins 48-0

Myself thinks AU wins 13-6

I think AU wins 37-10

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

In honor of last week's offensive gameplan, here goes...

Me think AU wins 48-0

Myself thinks AU wins 13-6

I think AU wins 37-10

Oh yea!!!

2 minutes ago, tgr4lfe said:

Oh yea!!!

NICE!

Even a little shout out to Tre Mason's papa!

Yep!  Spent many a day in Gentilly II trailer park and then at Councourse apartments with my roomies dancing to De La Soul!!

Auburn 42

Arky State 10

4 rushing TD's, 2 passing TD's. Fewer than 3 punts. 500+ yards of total offense...300+ rushing, 200+ passing

Pettway and Martin involved in running game early. JFIII gets over 75 on the ground. 

All young WR's get into game....Hastings catches a TD pass in the red zone....NCM takes a short route and houses it from 50+ yds away. 

D plays great...TJ Neal, Derrick Brown and Cowart get some quality snaps. 

12 hours ago, CR said:

AU 24  Ark St 14. Classic trap game for AU and who knows what Gus tries offensively.

I totally get thinking Auburn won't score much, but I don't know how you think Arkansas State can put 14 up on the D we saw last week, when they could only muster 10 against Toledo.

It should play into predictions that at least 12 Arky St players are in/have been in the hospital this week. Apparently there is a virus going around up there. It can't help their preparation much. 

4 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

I totally get thinking Auburn won't score much, but I don't know how you think Arkansas State can put 14 up on the D we saw last week, when they could only muster 10 against Toledo.

Understandable. I just think AU will come out flat with a lesser team sandwiched between Clemson and Tex A and M. I expect Ark St to try some new things, they were really bad against Toledo. Also, Blaise Taylor and Luper are dangerous return men so a special teams big play could also lead to a short field for them. Not meant as a knock on the AU defense.

On Wednesday, September 07, 2016 at 10:51 AM, weathergeakal said:

I Think this game is the most important game of the season. We need to get JF3 playing time. If we get up by 28 or more we need to put JF3 in and let him run the offense. Let him run and throw. Build his confidence and maybe he starts vs A&M. I think JF3 is the guy who can lead Auburn to a Title.

As for score predictions I say 49-6 AUB.

If the coaches want to definitely give the lead roll to JF3 then I agree. If they truly are unsure then SW needs all the reps before we enter SEC play. JF3 can take it away in practice. 

AU 57

ASU 9

Archived