***Auburn vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

We need to get away from calling so many of them. 

I used to love them more back when Onterio was torching defense. And Corey Grant was great too. But we haven't had much success since he left 

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I have Davis alot of credit. He's just not better than Reynolds, that's all

He's not even on him, he's on their best receiver.  You know; the guy who had more receptions, more yards, more TDs, and a higher YPC than Reynolds a season ago as a true freshman.

I think we need to tempo with the run. We are prairie dogging too much on offense.  We have been able to run up the middle on quick snap. 

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

Ruffin might've been able to get a hand on it so I wouldn't call it luck

It was lucky for us it was thrown too high. That would've been a TD

Just now, metafour said:

He's not even on him, he's on their best receiver.  You know; the guy who had more receptions, more yards, more TDs, and a higher YPC than Reynolds.

I know who he's on. And I don't care about those stats I can look and see. Mike Williams had how many yards the next game after us? ,40? So he's not the best anymore? You have your opinion and I have mine. If you want Davis to be a lockdown corner in your mind. Go for it

Let's take this the distance here.  Plenty of time to get it in the endzone and take the lead going to halftime.  Let's go Auburn.

3 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

I used to love them more back when Onterio was torching defense. And Corey Grant was great too. But we haven't had much success since he left 

Whoa they telegraphed that one.

Archived