***Auburn vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defense ain't gonna keep us in this one the same way it did against Clemson.

Offense is gonna have to produce this game. Not just put together some decent yardage drives, but actually score TDs...and a few of them.

Can't give the ball back when you are moving it. Needed some offense on the previous possession. Just had a feeling something bad was going to come out of that possession change. Need to put up some points on this next possession. 

Just now, far_away_fan said:

That was tough... He got beat twice really

Can't really say he got beat on the first one. The other guy is just faster. Other than that, he played it well.

1 minute ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Lawson doesn't look like the old Lawson. Slow off the ball. Not as explosive 

I'm hoping he will get better as the season progresses. Haven't seen him dominate since the first half against Louisville. 

In the redzone it's literally the hardest thing to guard. A big wr when you meet at the line you can't know which way they are going to go

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

We don't have corners that can match up against elite receivers. I saw this coming that's why I mentioned Reynolds earlier

There are only a couple of teams in the country that have corners who can match up with aTm's receivers 1on1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

We don't have corners that can match up against elite receivers. I saw this coming that's why I mentioned Reynolds earlier

Carlton Davis cant match up with receivers? Christian Kirk has 6 yards....

Archived