***Auburn vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Play calling is so much more conservative than last week. I understand we're playing a better team but still. Where's the deep shots? Not even deep, but a pass more than 10 yards? 

Agree. First and second down play calls are terrible. Then third is too conservative. 

Momentum not bueno. QB pressure seems to have dissapeared. Offense moving the ball but continually stalling before field goal range. Need to take some deeper shots down the field.

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

The guys aren't getting open, no time to throw it deep

We didn't hit too many deep plays last game. Only had that one against Clemson that was underthrown with lots of pressure. 

But yeah we need to stretch the field.

Just now, mikeholiday said:

We didn't hit too many deep plays last game. Only had that one against Clemson that was underthrown with lots of pressure. 

But yeah we need to stretch the field.

Mid-range passes would be nice.

1 minute ago, metafour said:

What point? That you are expecting something that doesn't exist? Cool point bro.

You need to relax metafour. Read my post again and understand that I'm saying cole isn't giving Davis enough credit. That's like me saying "He isn't Josh Norman but he is good". There doesn't have to be a Josh Norman in college football for my point to stand. Cool reading comprehension bro.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

To me getting beat means a breakdown in technique.  Sometimes you just meet up with better athletes. Good technique negates that a lot of the time.

Fai enough. I generally try to direct my secondary questions to you, for this reason. 

2 minutes ago, ReidMcLain said:

Vanilla Malzahn. Myles garret is eating Golson's lunch. This is like watching Von miller and Demarcus ware vs Michael Oher and Mike Remmers all over again...

Ugh 

I'd take seeing Cam in an Auburn uniform again even if it's him getting destroyed by the refs and the defense again

Archived