***Auburn vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

Well, it's worth repeating, 2008 all over again. Good defense, offense is poor. Only thing lacking is a loss to Vandy, but they're up in a few weeks. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

Because of 1 overthrown ball?  Surely you jest

Not just one. It's been more than one. But besides that drive it's all been on Gus. But SW's has seemed to short arm several throws. 

Just now, metafour said:

How is it ridiculous? The guy has made like 5 catches and the hype was built up like he was the next Wes Welker.  He shouldn't even be on the field tonight, he's been useless.  That was a perfect throw that went right through his hands.

Wasn't aware a walk on had to have a career game every time he steps on the field to earn his spot.  

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

He has a high completion rate. This is just an extreme over reach. Show me a QB that doesn't overthrow and under throw a few balls a game. Just ONE

His high completion rate is skewed after playing Arky St.

4 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

I gotta ask - why? On that series, at least, it looked like it wasn't arm, it was accuracy. 

Not just that throw. Others. Just was asking if others see what i saw. Seems to be short arming a few

Just now, WEagle24 said:

His high completion rate is skewed after playing Arky St.

So is EVERY OTHER QB who plays a weaker opponent which is...well...all of them. I'm done with this thread. Bunch of sissies. Why in the hell do any of you even watch football if this is how you react when things don't go great?  Must be freaking miserable. 

Just now, Mickeywc24 said:

Play calling on offense is terrible. Time to fuel up the jet and point it toward Louisville again.

Lol

1 minute ago, FoundationEagle said:

Wasn't aware a walk on had to have a career game every time he steps on the field to earn his spot.  

You don't find it comical to anoint a walk-on as some sort of star player after a few catches? That is exactly what happened on here. 

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Sean cant hit an open receiver, Im not sure how that's "garbage play calls". The 3rd down was on Hastings, but the other two was him doing the same thing he's shown flashes of over the past games. He under/over throws too often

Guess i wasn't the only one seeing that but I surely can't put this game on SW. Plus we don't have better options.

Archived