***Auburn vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

This is the same as the Clemson game. Coaching 100% behind why we are losing. Not play of players IMO. 

Totally agree. Been thinking same thing every possesion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Can't blame the D man they've been playing well

Been the story since game one. Arky State was just a bad team. Probably why the offense looked good. 

1 minute ago, Ed_ said:

I am done with Gus.  I defended him the last year and a half but this has consistently been the worst offensive play calling I've lived through with AU.  

Meh. I think it's at least behind Scot Loeffler and tony Franklin and Hugh Nall. 

1 minute ago, Ed_ said:

I am done with Gus.  I defended him the last year and a half but this has consistently been the worst offensive play calling I've lived through with AU.  

I feel the same.  No adjustments at all being made.  Gus appears to have no answers....RIP HUNH

Just now, jw 4 au said:

That WR looked like a soccer player on that end zone play. No need for out of play wave over your head official. 

It's called officiating mechanics. It's what they are taught to do in a situation like that. 

sad thing is with this offensive play calling a FG might seal it. Not as bad as the three tier pile of sh*tz against Clemson but a solid two teir. Still time but I'm not confident. 

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

News flash guys Lawson is not the dominant force we all thought. He's just a regular D end. I haven't seen anything from . Mo Adams is legit.

Hasn't looked the same since that hip injury. 

We need more pressure. Someone has to step up

Archived