***Auburn vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to hope we would have a season where we looked prepared and organized for most of every game.   W's would come.  I just want to look competitive,  you know.... look like a football team.

About mid 2013 I started having concerns about how often we looked unorganized and under-prepared.   It was more often than not but we went undefeated.   By 2014   My hopes became stringing 2 games together in a row that we looked prepared and organized.  Last year I was hoping to see at least one or two full games where we looked prepared. I got a little excited over the ark ST game,  

but  Now I find myself hoping to string two or three drives together that we look like a football team.

Man remember when we beat Louisville last year and they went into a QB crises after Bonnafon got benched and they were basically doing nothing but running with Jackson? My how fortunes shift.....

2 minutes ago, BMW0008 said:

Time to start hoping we lose every game the rest of the season to make sure changes are made. 2012 happening again.

Good grief.  Why in the world would any fan want their team to lose?

If wed rolled jf3 out on a pass right there, probably a td. Even I knew what the tamu defense was gonna do right there. But I guess that's a result of Gus being so predictable 

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

It's not going to work if we don't let him pass a little! 

We got to do something. Something has to happen.

And this joker will still be the head coach of auburn football in the morning. Thats the most sickening part of it all

1 minute ago, Blacktiger said:

The regression of our coach, players, and program continues. So sad. 

I place no blame on these players, sorry. All coaching. Gus in particular. 

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

Geeze. Bad blocking there!!

I don't know how we could block well, there. No one in the stadium believed for one second that a pass play might be coming. The defense just sends the house. It's a pretty safe bet.

Archived