***Auburn vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aTm needs to be charged a TO there. Why all the free reviews for them just because the coach bitches about it?!?  

Freakin ref was three feet away. 

AU won't win a conference game at home for 2nd consecutive year. Offense has gotten worse every yr. I have been behind Gus the whole time. I am not anymore. From the administration down. Changes need to be made

1 minute ago, jptiger said:

No ability to recruit a top tier qb. Then develop that qb. 

We get top tier QB's!

We just can't develop them!

Just now, mikeholiday said:

But he doesn't need us. I'm worried about how future qb recruits will think seeing this.

Long term I'm hoping Woody can develop into something greaet

I just don't trust this staff with developing QBs tbh..

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

The defense has not quit. Some of you guys sound ridiculous. 

Proud of the defense.  All I can say for the offensive game plan is, W...T....H???

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I've seen the same thing out of him several games since the very beginning. Its not even clamped receivers sometimes. It might just require a touch pass, and boom, not completed. Now he DOES make those throws, but he also frequently does not make them when you need them. If you got 3 straight passes, you want him to at least hit one of those easy ones. He hit none  

Maybe if the coaches would game plan around his strengths occasionally, he could find a rhythm with his WRs. They consistently screw the pooch with play calling, then fall back to a passing when it's a high pressure situation.

We have no better option at QB than White. (JF3 missed his one pass by about 1/3 of the stadium). We also don't have a marquee RB that can really make things happen on his own. Either we start game planning for a passing attack that is down field and across the middle, or we look forward to one SEC win this year, maybe. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

The defense has not quit. Some of you guys sound ridiculous. 

You're right the defense hasn't quit and I agree some of the fire Gus talk is ridiculous but this team really gives me flashbacks of the 07 team. 

Archived