Cotton Bowl: W. Michigan vs. Wisconsin

looney

I was really looking forward to this game because I love a good underdog story, but Wisconsin is just overpowering WMU in the trenches to start the game. 14-0 in the 1st quarter.

And I assume we're all pulling for Penn State in this Rose Bowl, right? 

A chance to stick it to "The Committee" regarding who was picked for the playoffs? Maybe?

I'm for PSU but I think they are running into a team playing a little better, its gonna be a dog fight. If PSU can get that RB going they will win. If USC shuts him down its gonna be a long day for PSU. I see a 31-30 type game unless they do as mentioned above. 4 best teams in the nation right now are, UA, Clem, PSU & USC. 

1 hour ago, bryanlooney said:

And I assume we're all pulling for Penn State in this Rose Bowl, right?  Nope

A chance to stick it to "The Committee" regarding who was picked for the playoffs? Maybe?   Nope

Hope USC crushes penn state.   USC doing a pretty good job of it so far 13-0 after 1 quarter.

Haha. Okay. Just thought after 2004 Auburn fans might empathize with any 'underdog' who had a legitimate claim at a chance to play for the title. That's cool, though... but why the State hate?

5 minutes ago, bryanlooney said:

Haha. Okay. Just thought after 2004 Auburn fans might empathize with any 'underdog' who had a legitimate claim at a chance to play for the title. That's cool, though... but why the State hate?

I assume you are asking me since I just responded.  Where in my post did I say anything about hating anybody?

But this is the wrong thread for a rose bowl discussion.

Archived