***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WarDlowe said:

That is a Big 10 crew sticking it to the SEC when they have an opportunity.  The way this entire game has been called has had my suspicions of that but that last call makes me really believe it.  

Funny about 6 hours ago I looked it up when a friend I were talking asked what I thought about the game. I said oh crap Big Ten we are screwed MMWs

4 minutes ago, AUFlyer99 said:

I hope not.   Can't handle anymore of this.  Been a bad day anyway listening to a doctor mention things like "tumor", "surgery", "chemo" while talking about my wife.  Was hoping for a little bit of an outlet, probably should have picked something other than kids playing a game to find it.  

Sorry to hear man.  Prayers sent

This game is Gus in a nutshell 

defense getting exposed, wtf is going on with our QBs, WRs running wide open but no QB to get them the ball, play calling seems suspect, inability to show up (offensively) against a top tier team

but Pettway might get 100 yards

Please fire Gus ... please please ..... he is a damn dumpster fire for a coach ..... I hope AU loses by 80 .... I am so sick of the garbage man 

Pj Fleck is the only guy who we could get who has any potential to be great. The rest would not come.

5 minutes ago, AUFlyer99 said:

I hope not.   Can't handle anymore of this.  Been a bad day anyway listening to a doctor mention things like "tumor", "surgery", "chemo" while talking about my wife.  Was hoping for a little bit of an outlet, probably should have picked something other than kids playing a game to find it.  

sorry to hear bro

2 minutes ago, WEagle24 said:

I don't blame him with the way he's abusing our defense.

True

1 minute ago, WarDlowe said:

Hope the AU fans are going to head to get some hand grenades and hurricanes about now.  That's the best they're going to get tonight.  

Those hand grenades are amazing.

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

Lol. This'll be the last time we get invited to the Sugar Bowl.

Nah. Ok got abused in 04 by USC and they're back. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

That doesn't give him the right to taunt every play. Too bad Auburn can't light him up.

This isn't peewee league. If they don't like it then stop him.

Archived