***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

4 minutes ago, CCslim said:

8-5 is our ceiling until the bus regime can prove otherwise. 9-3 won't cut it either

No with our new qb coming in next year we should be better and every one will praise the genius and he will get a raise and contract extension. Then the following year will be another clown show again. We will never be more than mediocre with malzahn and damn sure won't be consistent. I love me some AUBURN but can stand the clowns we hire. WAR DAMN EAGLE

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think Gus is over his head in these big games. 2 decisions he has made in this game have really hurt us. When he took the holding penalty in the first half when we were going to have OU 3rd and 25; ;why give an outstanding offensive team an extra down? And we had 4th and 1/2 yard to go a minute ago with no momentum whatsoever and KP in the backfield. Gutless and stupid! Let's see how many more boneheaded calls he can make the rest of the game.

2 minutes ago, eibua12 said:

Out coached all game

Please send your letters to SEC NETWORK against Brett his defense of Joe Mixon was simply inexcusable, I don't care that he cried and said I am sorry what he did was tragic,  people have been fired in Brett's profession for less.  

I couldn´t agree more. Brett is an embarrassment. His 2nd chance spiel was BS. 2nd chances are for DUIs or getting caught with some weed, not for punching a woman in the face. Mixon should not be playing for anybody right now.

1 minute ago, douggwilliams said:

As a freshman?  And all year?   Have you watched any games yet this year,  or is this your first one ?

Freshman or not. To say he has been pretty good all year is retarded. He had 3 PI alone during the UGA game. Now you can go back to freaking yourself.

Just now, douggwilliams said:

This is like playing Miami of old.   The whole team seems to be like Mixon

LOL

Archived