***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ridiculous. He looks like he's still fighting for yards there. That's not a foul on Matthews.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

On the verge of having only 3 2nd half points in the last 3 games combined. Something has to change.

Yes it does . Damnit I wish I didn't care . I hate AU football sometimes ... miserable S#it show 

Just now, tigerchris said:

"We had a good week of practice"

-Gus

He was talking about 9 weeks ago

No turnovers and no sacks. I'm very dissappointed in the DL these last 2 games. All solid guys on D, but we haven't had a playmaker that has stepped up

I try not to get on the fire Gus wagon but he deserves it. This team has just quit. They have played better than this all year on defense . They need to fire the whole crew . I don't care who they hire.

Calling it a night with this one final statement...

FIRE GUS

FIRE GUS

FIRE GUS

FIRE GUS

FIRE GUS

FIRE GUS

FIRE GUS

FIRE GUS

FIRE GUS

FIRE GUS

FIRE GUS

FIRE GUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@wartiger please explain that crap the whistle didn't blow and now we get a late hit, please tell me why people should remain positive, yes he stepped out but how the heck is trey supposed to see that especially when it was in the action of the play

Is this the true Kevin Steele we were all afraid of? I know it's just one game but he gets no benefit of the doubt for me based on his work prior to getting to AU

Archived