***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

Is Pj Fleck still available? I would like to row the boat now please.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we have an uphill battle and our defense needs to make a play and get us a turnover.  We haven't sack mayfield all night.  Pressure isn't enough.

Gus is a script writing overlord. When he has a week or more to call plays he's incredible. When he has 25 seconds he seems to forgets what actually works sometimes. Forget if our OL isn't dominating our opponent then we are SOL

Baker needs an ass whipping . Holland has sucked a big one . He could have had like 8 sacks and a safety if he makes the plays 

6 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

If this is another score AU will lose by 40 and they deserve too. Piss poor game plan and horrible preparation. Rhett looks lost and the defense never came out of the locker room . AU shouldn't be in this game . Should be Florida . Words can't describe how unprepared this team is .. 

This has been the way our team has been the past two season. Gus and his crew really never have this team prepared to play. I I have a feeling as long as he is here this trend will continue. He is out of his league and has shown zero growth as a head coach since being here. So as long as he is here this is what we have to look forward too. 

1 minute ago, FoundationEagle said:

In what world are you believing that Gus and crew can call a good game plan for him?

We have good receivers sitting on the bench 15 quarterbacks and only one can play. Will probably be the same just a waste of a talented quarterback to hand off up the middle. 

1 minute ago, War Knight said:

Mayfield deserves to have his dick nocked in the dirt. He's been a little punk the whole game.

He's freaking awesome

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Baker needs an ass whipping . Holland has sucked a big one . He could have had like 8 sacks and a safety if he makes the plays 

Holland has been like that all year. Great at getting pressure but can never finish it.

Mayfield looks like another Johnny football tonight . Reminds me of people trying to track down Manziel back in his day. 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

First scripted plays were succesful. After that, meh.

Yep.  The first plays are scripted and are going to be run, come hell or high water.  Then what?  The adjustments are just not there.  It's so frustrating.  

5 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

In what world are you believing that Gus and crew can call a good game plan for him?

Bingo! I was very disappointed to  find out Gus and Rhett would be back together next year.

3 minutes ago, WDE427 said:

No with our new qb coming in next year we should be better and every one will praise the genius and he will get a raise and contract extension. Then the following year will be another clown show again. We will never be more than mediocre with malzahn and damn sure won't be consistent. I love me some AUBURN but can stand the clowns we hire. WAR DAMN EAGLE

Yeah, we'll have Stidham but the same dynamic duo will be coaching him.

1 minute ago, far_away_fan said:

:Sing: Does he get to ride back? :bananadance:

I hope not.   Can't handle anymore of this.  Been a bad day anyway listening to a doctor mention things like "tumor", "surgery", "chemo" while talking about my wife.  Was hoping for a little bit of an outlet, probably should have picked something other than kids playing a game to find it.  

lol like I said on a post after uga game . Throw the book at chip Kelly . This is the most Pathetic crap I have seen out of an offense . Don't blame it on the QB , its his job to evaluate Qb and have final say so to offer . The way the team is playing is 100% on Gus

Archived