Men vs. Ole Miss - Game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being out hustled... area under the OM basket mostly wide open...and nobody from AU working to save rebounds...

Typical Auburn game for this season.  Either get blown out or blow a big lead.  Wish Auburn played every team like they played Bama

Just now, Win4AU said:

Typical Auburn game for this season.  Either get blown out or blow a big lead.  Wish Auburn played every team like they played Bama

Even in that one we had trouble closing it out. We can't seem to inbound when other teams press. 

3 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Like i said apologist who gets his panties in a wad anytime the refs are called out. I couldnt care less how many games youve reffed. The world is full of pathetic refs. Funny how you take it personally. You must suck at it.

apparently you have a selective memory if you really believe i'm an apologist when it comes to officials. It's abundantly clear you didn't read my post game comments from the last game. 

You are right, the world is full of bad officials. Some questionable ones at every level but to say they "made up calls" is just patently false.  They don't get where they are making up calls.   Tell me, do you have any idea how these officials get to the division 1 college level?   I'm guessing no. 

Oh, and nobody does something for 25 years by sucking at it.  Funny how you ignored the points of emphasis I posted that proved you WRONG AGAIN.

It's frustrating to me, as a fan, when all these fouls are being called and there are no TV replays to verify/explain it. Just fuels my "refs are robbing us" mentality.

Im beginning to think our problem is not that we have a team of freshman, but a team of chicken littles. We are 25 games in. Time to start manning up. Other than Heron, I dont see anybody who seems to have the gumption to do it. Please prove me wrong, guys.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

These broadcasters don't even try to hide it...

Unfortunagely, there is nothing to hide....AU being humiliated right now...no defensive effort and OM taking advantage. 

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Im beginning to think our problem is not that we have a team of freshman, but a team of chicken littles. We are 25 games in. Time to start manning up. Other than Heron, I dont see anybody who seems to have the gumption to do it. Please prove me wrong, guys.

Offseason workout program a must for these kids after 2017 is over.

Archived