2018 4* RB Asa Martin Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

1 hour ago, api1957 said:

Should be an AU lock. With Bubba and KJ probably gone this year he'll have a great chance to start or a least share the load with DB. Early playing time is a good draw. Fingers crossed.

Very low chance both leave. 2 underclassmen RBs rarely leave in the same year from the same team. Bubba has a higher chance of leaving FWIW.

Just now, ellitor said:

Very low chance both leave. 2 underclassmen RBs rarely leave in the same year from the same team. Bubba has a higher chance of leaving FWIW.

Agree. Typically. But I can't imagine either staying with injury concerns. Draft stock won't receive much of a jump. Go get that money if you can. Personally I don't see KJ being the number one next year with DB and hopefully Asa. My personal opinion and lord knows I've been wrong before.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, api1957 said:

Agree. Typically. But I can't imagine either staying with injury concerns. Draft stock won't receive much of a jump. Go get that money if you can. Personally I don't see KJ being the number one next year with DB and hopefully Asa. My personal opinion and lord knows I've been wrong before.

Yeah but you gotta remember RB NFL draft stock in general is not high anyway. Specifically for KJ it's probably considerably lower with his injury history. To the point he may not even be on draft boards. There's no reason for him to leave.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yeah but you gotta remember RB NFL draft stock in general is not high anyway. Specifically for KJ it's probably considerably lower with his injury history. To the point he may not even be on draft boards. There's no reason for him to leave.

I thought I saw were KJ was highly rated by the NFL scouts. Maybe I'm wrong.

Whether or not KP and KJ leave after this season probably doesn't affect Asa's decision very much. The fact that they'll both be gone after next season certainly should, though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aufootball1 said:

Kid is a BEAST... hardest working athlete in our school. 

Good call sticking with him when I and others had written him off as an AU possibility.

1 minute ago, AidiAU said:

SEC Country is live streaming on Facebook.

So is Keith who I prefer if I can help it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aufootball1 said:

dang government computer has got me blocked   >:(>:(

Really? They used to have us locked down but they opened it back up to just about everything a year or two back.

8 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

SEC Country is live streaming on Facebook.

I don't see a stream from SEC Country.

Chip REAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY put in the time on this one!!!!! He outworked everyone on this!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1