Baseball vs. Ole Miss game thread (SEC Tourney Day 1)

Seems that we threaten only after making 2 outs.  Really need a clutch at this point to get back into the game 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Seems that we threaten only after making 2 outs.  Really need a clutch at this point to get back into the game 

Down 2 is not out of a game.

Holland rips a double (making up for that mental error :)) and AU is on the board. Runners at second and third. 2 out. Todd up. 

Holland smokes a double down the left field line. Run scores. 2-1 Rebs. Runners on 2nd & 3rd.

Now that is more like it. Nice solid wrap by Holland and Auburn pulls closer . ... And looks like the OM  pitcher is done for the night. Considering his experience he did pretty well. 

My Roku is so far behind right now. I was about to triple-peat Fuz & Jared's posts.

Todd really gave that one a ride . Nice to see a two out RBI hit.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

My Roku is so far behind right now. I was about to triple-peat Fuz & Jared's posts.

WatchESPN on my Roku has been really spotty, buffering and dropping quality all game. I just restarted my gateway and haven't been able to connect. Missed the Todd triple.

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

WatchESPN on my Roku has been really spotty, buffering and dropping quality all game. I just restarted my gateway and haven't been able to connect. Missed the Todd triple.

You should probably go to bed