Post a picture

54 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

The feet made her cry. The photo and quotes made her cocky :laugh:

I've had things custom framed before. The price probably made you cry but well worth it in the end. Awesome job Loof. 

Edited by gr82be
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I've had things custom framed before. The price probably made you cry but well worth it in the end. Awesome job Loof. 

Thanks! Yeah. Not cheap. But I really appreciate what the young lady at the place did, which was give me a scary high quote when we first discussed which ended up being quite a bit higher than what I ended up paying. One of those things that I got in my head and was going to see through no matter what, and it helped that I really felt good about working with these folks. 

And besides, money's not real in December as long as you have credit, right? :cry3:

Edited by McLoofus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

That's really awesome. I hope they can go regional and beyond. I will look them up if I ever make it back there.

Love all the travel updates. Also love that you always seem to make your trips mean something. Keep 'em coming!

Visited three cemeteries that day, too. Legacy...😭🦋

• Love 1

New tradition this year in Tupelo, MS. Happy New Year. 

KIMG0106.JPG

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 1/1/2020 at 1:35 AM, gr82be said:

KIMG0106.JPG

Very cool. I love seeing all these communities embracing their identity and doing things like this. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 1/1/2020 at 12:35 AM, gr82be said:

KIMG0106.JPG

@gr82be...you ever been here? One of those unforgettable trip spots we still rave about...even if, teen son quote, it was "dripping with estrogen"! 😁🤣

http://sweetteaandb.com/

17 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

@gr82be...you ever been here? One of those unforgettable trip spots we still rave about...even if, teen son quote, it was "dripping with estrogen"! 😁🤣

A. Your son is very astute.

B. My wife would love that, so now I gotta go.  Thanks a lot, lol.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Freak said:

A. Your son is very astute.

B. My wife would love that, so now I gotta go.  Thanks a lot, lol.

Your appetite will thank you, just go with shades. After an eye appointment would be ideal for you. 😁

23 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I haven't but I'd be willing to try it, with the wife of course. 😁

Your son sounds like me when I was young. 

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

I haven't but I'd be willing to try it, with the wife of course. 😁

Your son sounds like me when I was young. 

He laughed, said, "Not that I mind it..."...and gobbled like wildfire. 

• Haha 1

Safrano (old garden tea rose) says "Happy New Year!" Rescued before temps dip tonight...."winter in Central AL." 😁

20200104_195740.jpg

• Like 2

Our classroom LIVE tree, morphed into Winter Wonderland...first day back today. So sweet. Their snowflakes coming. 

20200106_161101.jpg

20200106_161110.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Re-tree’d

0E66B2B9-BB0B-45EF-9411-B37F49A0FFCF.jpeg

DB6D265E-2FFD-4A3C-9102-3D354CACFCF8.jpeg

014D48FB-1445-45C1-A8DB-755CF8336616.jpeg

Did you get to drive that thing?

That's what about 75% of Arkansas looks like.

My family owns some land somewhere in that state that's nothing but pine trees. 

51 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Did you get to drive that thing?

That's what about 75% of Arkansas looks like.

My family owns some land somewhere in that state that's nothing but pine trees. 

Well, the tractor broke down again today. So it’s been slow. I’ll be riding on the back of that yellow box tomorrow dropping trees in the dirt. Yeah, Arkansas is a lot of flat and brown on the south and east side. Beautiful. Different. Id’a loved to have seen all this ground about 175 years ago.

Edited by Tiger Refuge
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Well, the tractor broke down again today. So it’s been slow. I’ll be riding on the back of that yellow box tomorrow dropping trees in the dirt. Yeah, Arkansas is a lot of flat and brown on the south and east side. Beautiful. Different. Id’a loved to have seen all this ground about 175 years ago.

I've never felt anything like a strong northerly wind while driving east on I-40.

• Haha 1

One of the nicer days weather-wise in a while down on the gulf coast yesterday. Pretty neat with the number of "snowbirds" that come here every year and stay a few months. A lot of interesting great people.

IMG_0793.JPG

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

One of the nicer days weather-wise in a while down on the gulf coast yesterday. Pretty neat with the number of "snowbirds" that come here every year and stay a few months. A lot of interesting great people.

IMG_0793.JPG

Beautiful!

You're right, the weather here on the Gulf, has been fantastic for a change!

Edited by AUsince72

On 1/8/2020 at 12:55 PM, Tiger Refuge said:

I love the woods in the winter.

7D7B7713-544D-4B08-B172-8436E8732838.jpeg

Where are the ducks?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Where are the ducks?

Well, there aren’t many here. I have yet to see a flyway report, either. We had a few thousand snows and some big ducks last week on one refuge, but they are all gone now. 70+ degrees and tons of new water....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Where are the ducks?

41 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Well, there aren’t many here. I have yet to see a flyway report, either. We had a few thousand snows and some big ducks last week on one refuge, but they are all gone now. 70+ degrees and tons of new water....

yep, one of my sons in MS last week chasing ducks. Think the hunting crew ended up just enjoying a little "guy time".

• Like 2