Prayers Please

Gibson SG

So sorry. Have to tell you the first thing I thought was he was way to young to die. Lost my mom after 7 years of fighting cancer. It's tough stuff. Prayers sent.   Take care.

Amen.....may God ease your pain.  Enjoy your season and memories.  

I too lost my mom just before a breakout season.   She died in the Spring before our 2010 NC.  Crazy how some things work.   

Sorry for your loss. My Mom aged 95 passed away on July 21st. She dearly loved going to the games with my Dad when they were younger. Sat in section 29 for several years. Mom was a war bride, and served with the allied troops, in the British Red Cross. A most grand lady, we miss her very much. She began attending Auburn games with Dad in the early sixties, before she knew anything about American football. At the beginning she would simply cheer for any player, regardless of uniform color, that was running with the ball! She loved watching her Tigers on the TV in her last years. War Eagle!

My condolences to you and your family. Hopefully another NC run will ease the loss a bit for all of you. 

Prayers lifted.

Condolences...sorry he did not have more years to be part of your life.  Hoping the Tigers can win one for him.

My Dad graduated from API in 1951.  He died in June 1990.  He always wanted to beat Tennessee as much or more than bama.  The Tennessee game after his death, UT lined up to kick a chip shot field goal to win.  It looked perfect, and then suddenly veered off to the left.  I know that was my Dad.  Got you in my prayers.

will be in my prayers for sure!  May the Good Lord bless the Auburn Nation with a season we will remember for a long time in a very good way!

God Bless!

Doc

Archived