***Auburn vs. Mercer -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

WTF does Kodi do?  We can't run routes, we can't get open, we can't catch, we can't secure the ball, and we can't maintain blocks...

Finally somebody says it that wouldn't be labeled a Kodi hater 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Ok.  You might want to check.  You were very critical of me for calling out these problems against Southern.  I'd love to see Auburn improve but it's not going to happen while Gus is here. 

If it was related to Stidham probably. But I was critical of our receivers in that game too.

Regardless, my positivity has sharply declined for sure.

1 minute ago, War Knight said:

Agreed.

Also, with our defense playing like this does it mean Mercer has a better offense than Clemson?

It's got to hard for the defense to get fired up with what's going on on offense. Second year in a row that any kind of offense would have beaten Clemson.

1 minute ago, CR said:

Gus thought he could slide one old AU player in when Craig left and everyone would be happy.

Of course! His offensive genius mastermind could easily cover it up 

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Ask the mods and sunshine pumpers they will say there is improvement

If you seriously feel like any of the mods have defended any of this, then you're as idiotic as your post.

3 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Not saying it is, but at this point do we continue to try the same thing? I mean, maybe he gives a spark. 

Stidham is 11-13 for 105 yards right now. What is White going to do to improve on that and add a spark. We need to see other running backs than Pettway.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

If you seriously feel like any of the mods have defended any of this, then you're as idiotic as your post.

Sad part is they have.  I've been blasted on this board for calling out these issues by mods. 

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

You think so?  If he loses to Mercer how could he not? 

Bro.. Honestly I think JJ has a man crush on him and this crap has gone on for so long..It seems like it will never end.

lololol another run up the middle after a big first down gain. I swear Gus has OCD like every time the chains re-set he HAS to run it up the gut

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Wait people actually think this is stidhams fault?! He has looked good. THis got lost in the shuffle but man Both DBarretts catches should of gone for a lot more yardage is what I noticed.

Yep, Stidham is doing what he can. 

Just now, bigbird said:

Exactly, I was actually thinking that it must be bad because all the mods have stopped defending this mess. 

Archived