***Auburn vs. Mercer -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

lol y'all have gone beyond overboard. It's sad

This is like a 3. Were you around for the JSU game?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pettways clearly lacking the shiftiness he had last season. I can only hope there's some justification for playing him if he's slightly injured.

Is the beginning of each season going to be like this? Between our coordinators and HC, I'm pretty sure our HC is the dumbest of the 3. How did this guy get to the SEC coaching ranks...then you remember who hired him.

2 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

lol y'all have gone beyond overboard. It's sad

keep on pumping that sunshine man. You are right. Let's all rejoiced being up 7-3 on the mighty mercer bears with a minute left in the first half. My bad. You are right all of us are in the wrong.

Guys, again....this is on me

i freaking put money on AU and Stidham before the season started. I have NEVER won a bet involving Auburn. 0-3 all time. I thought this would be a 3rd time's a charm. Sorry.

I know in my soul that our next coach is going to have an incredible year next year because of the players we have if we can survive the transfers. But even knowing that I will not put money on AU next year I promise even though we will have some good odds to bet on

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

IDC if we get Peters to commit, if we don't beat Alabama AND Georgia, he's done 

Peters?...We're not beating UGA and UA. The situation is so bad that I wouldn't be surprised if he's retained after this season. Homecoming with all them fans and bless their hearts they are supporting this horrid crap. We waited a whole off season for the same steaming pile of bs. I betcha gus stays.

Just now, AUTigersfan89 said:

Pettways clearly lacking the shiftiness he had last season. I can only hope there's some justification for playing him if he's slightly injured.

Is the beginning of each season going to be like this? Between our coordinators and HC, I'm pretty sure our HC is the dumbest of the 3. How did this guy get to the SEC coaching ranks...then you remember who hired him.

As long as this circus goes on, the more Auburn becomes the laughing stock of the SEC.  

3 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

With the way this offense turns over the ball, don't expect auburn to go .500 in the SEC this year

You're an optimist ?

throw to pettway and a personal foul on Mercer added to it.  If we can hold onto the ball [its a big if] perhaps we can put this in the endzone.

I love Auburn!  I love my alma mater!  I love Aubie!!!

Now, that being said, this is ri-damn-diculous, and I will not support this team until Gus and Chip are fired.  We are playing MERCER....let that sink in.....not even one week after Gus said "We will get better on offense".  Hey Gustard, this was your chance to come out and put 40 pts in the 1st quarter, empty the bench and give the Auburn Family a little faith back.....but you blew that, too.  Thanks, Gus.  You suck!

Archived