***Auburn vs. Mercer -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

And whom hired Chip?

Then Chip sucks, too, and needs to be shown the door, as well.  The stadium needs to empty at half-time, and show a clear message to the administration that we aren't going to suffer this BS any more.  I ready for a rebuilding 3-5 years to fix this crap!

Just now, Tiger said:

Guys, again....this is on me

i freaking put money on AU and Stidham before the season started. I have NEVER won a bet involving Auburn. 0-3 all time. I thought this would be a 3rd time's a charm. Sorry.

I know in my soul that our next coach is going to have an incredible year next year because of the players we have if we can survive the transfers. But even knowing that I will not put money on AU next year I promise.

These off seasons are long. Dang the consequences of transfers leaving and the like, imagine how much he has held this program back...I feel so hoodwinked, ran amuck, hook line and sinker...Yet another year of mediocrity. All this hurts enough but having your rival being in championship contention EVERY freaking year is the final blow.

4 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Peters?...We're not beating UGA and UA. The situation is so bad that I wouldn't be surprised if he's retained after this season. Homecoming with all them fans and bless their hearts they are supporting this horrid crap. We waited a whole off season for the same steaming pile of bs. I betcha gus stays.

There's no reason to believe Gus'll stay. He's the second hottest head coach in the nation. Whoever loses that A&M game will likely get fired on the spot. Only person who kept his job is Jacobs, and Jacobs won't be here 

1 minute ago, War Knight said:

He is. Just isn't near healthy.

I could beat him in a 40 right now

He's NEVER been a good all around back

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:
13 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Ask the mods and sunshine pumpers they will say there is improvement

If you seriously feel like any of the mods have defended any of this, then you're as idiotic as your post.

We are all pretty miserable.  But let's not take it out on the mods.  I have not read any posts from any of the mods supporting this mess.  And I have seen some posts from mods expressing the same concerns we all have put on this board.

Just now, Browning4AU said:

We are going to get annihilated by Mizzou. Let that sink in. 

Are you watching Mizzou right now?  They're down 28-0 at the half to Purdue.  At home.

7 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

Gus is NOT holding a playsheet

This is all Chip

Gus would not hire an offensive coordination that didn't share his offensive coaching philosophy. Chip can call all the plays he wants but he's running Malzahn's offense.

Just now, countoff said:

We are all pretty miserable.  But let's not take it out on the mods.  I have not read any posts from any of the mods supporting this mess.  And I have seen some posts from mods expressing the same concerns we all have put on this board.

Not blaming the mods but just because someone saw these issues against GA Southern doesn't make them a troll. 

Archived