1 minute ago, FoundationEagle said:

Davis should be benched for the rest of the game.  2 fumbles. Good grief

That was clearly not Davis

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, War Knight said:

I don't believe I've used the phrase troll this season. So no

Ok.  You might want to check.  You were very critical of me for calling out these problems against Southern.  I'd love to see Auburn improve but it's not go

1 minute ago, mikeholiday said:

Stidham has played well today. Not his fault what is happening today. 

Not saying it is, but at this point do we continue to try the same thing? I mean, maybe he gives a spark. 

Wait people actually think this is stidhams fault?! He has looked good. THis got lost in the shuffle but man Both DBarretts catches should of gone for a lot more yardage is what I noticed.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

WTF does Kodi do?  We can't run routes, we can't get open, we can't catch, we can't secure the ball, and we can't maintain blocks...

Agreed.

Also, with our defense playing like this does it mean Mercer has a better offense than Clemson?

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Not saying it is, but at this point do we continue to try the same thing? I mean, maybe he gives a spark. 

Saw enough of Sean White last year. Nothing worth pursuing with him. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

WTF does Kodi do?  We can't run routes, we can't get open, we can't catch, we can't secure the ball, and we can't maintain blocks...

Gus thought he could slide one old AU player in when Craig left and everyone would be happy.

1 minute ago, War Knight said:

I don't believe I've used the phrase troll this season. So no

Ok.  You might want to check.  You were very critical of me for calling out these problems against Southern.  I'd love to see Auburn improve but it's not going to happen while Gus is here. 

The two WR fumbles have killed us. Need some stick em on those hands. 

Just now, JMassie11 said:

Reading these post you'd think the word just ended. Please step back from the ledge before embarrassing yourself

stop taking it that way then. No one has gone overboard. It is frickin MERCER and we look like crap. People are going to be upset.

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

At this point I hope Auburn loses so Gus can be fired 

He will not get fired man...

3 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

If we lose to Mercer, does Gus get fired immediately? (I'm half serious, unfortunately.)

Yes...During the post game press conference. And take his car and make him walk him. 

Just now, CR said:

Gus thought he could slide one old AU player in when Craig left and everyone would be happy.

It was nepositism.  He thought it was ok bc Gus the magnificent thinks he's a genius. 

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Carlton Davis has regressed mightily. 

THIS. People blaming players are comical. There is a trend here in player development at virtually ALL areas. 

Archived