Sean White arrested

TitanTiger

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AU_Dungeon_Master said:

My name isn't "Dungeon".  It's AU Dungeon Master.  

Send a pic of you and the Dungeon that you are a master of or you are FOS.  LMAO.

wde

1 hour ago, AU_Dungeon_Master said:

Funny you mentioned real world...in my world the Dungeon Master actually does make the rules so I have no idea what you're talking about.  

Congratulations, you've made wise career choices that fit your personality.  The people that are under the rules of others, particularly the ones they agree to, should abide by them.

2 hours ago, AU_Dungeon_Master said:

You're arguing against a straw man of your own  construction!  Not me!  Before getting a full proper understanding of this situation, you need to go back and watch highlights of Jeff Burger from the 1985-87 seasons paying particular attention to Burger's moxy and gamesmanship (1986 UT game is a good start) while concurrently looking up the list of various offenses (plagiarism, illegal benefits, illegal firearm possession, brawling at Krystal's, etc...) during his tenure.  Then and only then comeback to me and talk about the Auburn Creed all you want.  I for one prefer to have Auburn QB's who haven't been made into neutered eunuchs.   

I love players with moxie and attitude.  Jeff burger is a great example.  But that was 30 years ago when espn and 24 hour news was a new idea, nobody knew what the internet was and wtbs was dang near still the big 4th network channel.

that was dang near pushing a second generation ago and irrelevant to today's world.

you want to pick a contemporary example of attitude and moxie, go with favre and cam newton.  one had no issues (pro bowler/MVP) and the other took one issue, overcame it and became a pro bowler/MVP

6 hours ago, AU_Dungeon_Master said:

There's been a lot of big time QB's that like to party over the years. 

IMG_2378.JPG

He is following the footsteps of a local hero Kenny Stabler.  He's a modern day Waylon.

29 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I love players with moxie and attitude.  Jeff burger is a great example.  But that was 30 years ago when espn and 24 hour news was a new idea, nobody knew what the internet was and wtbs was dang near still the big 4th network channel.

that was dang near pushing a second generation ago and irrelevant to today's world.

you want to pick a contemporary example of attitude and moxie, go with favre and cam newton.  one had no issues (pro bowler/MVP) and the other took one issue, overcame it and became a pro bowler/MVP

JEFF BURGER IS NEVER IRRELEVANT 

1 minute ago, AU_Dungeon_Master said:

JEFF BURGER IS NEVER IRRELEVANT 

I knew you were trolling on some of your comments but that took trolling to the low of this thread.  Come back with a better Trolling comment when you get a chance.  I'm out for a bit.

4 hours ago, AU_Dungeon_Master said:

My name isn't "Dungeon".  It's AU Dungeon Master.  

Chill out, Dungeon. Sometimes users abbreviate a screen name for the sake of time. I've never seen anyone take issue with it.

8 hours ago, AU_Dungeon_Master said:

But you shouldn't have to if you don't want to.  It's a slave mentality to simply do what your told.  If we all took the approach of simply following rules for the sake of the rule without thinking it through then we'd have no freedoms and live in a terrible world.  Smoking marijuana is safer for pain (say from a broken arm) than taking the legally prescribed opiates that huge portions of our populations are addicted to and dying from ultimately.   BTW, I don't smoke marijuana. But if I wanted to do that, I should be able to without having to have my bodily fluids tested.  That's very creepy if you think about it and it's a threat to every single one of us.  If it's not marijuana it will be something else down the road.  It's a very bad precedent to allow any sort of drug testing without a warrant and needs to be done away with.  

Just an FYI, SW's issues that have been on-going for a long time aren't just weed issues.  You hit on one of the contributing factors to his demise in your post above.  College kids love the prescription meds as much if not more than grown adults, they get more creative with the opiates now and are able to create quite the "cocktail" mixture that can take you on a wild ride for a while, then mix in the booze or a little pot to chill out and come down when you want.  Get access to a few ADHD and anti-anxiety pills and party like a rockstar when mixed with some booze..........It's a dangerous cycle that's hard as hell to overcome, and many simply won't accept the help they need.  

Anyone that thinks Auburn hasn't used every resource available to educate, offer help, counseling, etc.  to our student athletes, specifically SW are mistaken.

It lists 141 North Ross as the address of the arrest. I thought that sounded familiar, that's the police station in Auburn. Apparently he was picked up somewhere and delivered to the police station. Where the heck were his friends? I doubt he was the only person wobbling in Auburn this morning either.  He should do whatever he has to do as far as punishment goes and that should be that. He apparently wasn't sitting behind the wheel of a vehicle.

10 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

Sean isn't doing anything any other college kid is doing. Problem is that he is on scholarship to play football and has a free ride. I told yall before the season I don't expect Sean to take a bother snap here. He parties way too much and it is more important than football to him obviously.

The problem is that he has a past and it involves partying too hard. If this wasn't a pattern he's exhibited then i'd agree that he's just a college kid enjoying himself a little. He clearly has a substance abuse problem.  

Being suspended already for part of the season, why even put yourself in that type of position? He's still supposed to be a leader on the team. He hasn't shown any of the such. I'm not saying to kick him off the team unless he was ordered to stay away from alcohol or any other incident.  I agree that it's probably time to move on from SW potentially taking any more snaps at AU. 

I'm assuming since this happened just as he was finishing up his 3 game suspension, we won't be seeing him in an AU uni again.  

Sean seems to always say the right things (which implies he at least knows the right things) and the kid is gutsy as heck!  

Sean, praying for you bud.  You've got family at AU to help you with whatever struggles you may be dealing with. And I wish you the best. 

8 hours ago, AU_Dungeon_Master said:

Well...the reason people are saying he should be kicked off is because he failed a test for marijuana on top of having been arrested for PI.  I was just saying that drug testing students for marijuana is ridiculous and that it's terrible that SW would have his life seriously impacted by it.  It's none of our business what he does in his off time away from football. Plus I think he's the best QB on team that we've seen play in an actual game.   I hate to see Gus get rid of him to make a meaningless gesture that he's still in control of the team.

The use of weed and any other illegal street drugs including but not limited to steroids are against NCAA rules, SEC rules, and Auburn University rules.  It's a no no for NCAA student athletes, even the SA's playing in states that have legalized pot.

Guess it's time to take the red shirt off Willis and give him some playing time.  After watching JS for three games this season I think it would be nice to have a guy available who is also a threat with his feet and perhaps have the "read-option" somewhere in the playbook and I don't think that JS is the guy for that.   And would be good to have someone who might be able to go the distance if the need arises. JMO.

14 minutes ago, Aucater said:

It lists 141 North Ross as the address of the arrest. I thought that sounded familiar, that's the police station in Auburn. Apparently he was picked up somewhere and delivered to the police station. Where the heck were his friends? I doubt he was the only person wobbling in Auburn this morning either.  He should do whatever he has to do as far as punishment goes and that should be that. He apparently wasn't sitting behind the wheel of a vehicle.

This info along with @kessler inference about SW and opioids (assuming he meant SW specifically) then there is a big issue.  I can't believe I'd see the day where prescription opioids are bigger and more dangerous than heroin.

btw, someone mentioned earlier wondering about why our police would bust college kids, particularly athletes.  Do those people ever consider that the situation could have been significantly worse and they "only" busted him for public intox, or whatever it was this case, as a means by which to force him into being taken care for without crushing him.  I always wonder about this type example when folks want to jump the cops about something "insignificant".

I hope Sean gets it together and wish him the best.  Let's hope his turnaround is sooner than later and he does not follow into the footsteps of Johnny Football.

Did y'all see how Miss. State took apart LSU? we play them after Missouri. Also, Ole Miss hung right in there against Cal up until the 4th quarter.

3 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

Well okie dokey and an allllllrighty then ... smh 

f8a.gif

22 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

This info along with @kessler inference about SW and opioids (assuming he meant SW specifically) then there is a big issue.  I can't believe I'd see the day where prescription opioids are bigger and more dangerous than heroin.

btw, someone mentioned earlier wondering about why our police would bust college kids, particularly athletes.  Do those people ever consider that the situation could have been significantly worse and they "only" busted him for public intox, or whatever it was this case, as a means by which to force him into being taken care for without crushing him.  I always wonder about this type example when folks want to jump the cops about something "insignificant".

The name heroin has a very negative connotation, college kids will skirt that stuff, same with meth and crack.  But a few Adderall, Vivance, Xanax, Valium, Prozac, with the occasional Percocet, Oxycodone ( I know I mis-spelled all of those meds, y'all know what I mean) and these are everyday drugs that are generally accepted.  I mean it's "medicine". Right?

Hell, these meds could be found in momma's medicine cabinet back at home.....that's why high school and middle school kids start that s*** so early.

Now, use that crap with booze, or mix them to get high or come down and it's a vicious cycle college kids get trapped in and it's hard as hell to get straight.  Add in a little weed to chill out or some coke to party with, etc.  You'd be hard pressed to attend a frat party in most any college town and NOT find any of those cocktails easily accessible.

BTW -  Auburn has done everything in their realm of power to help many athletes with these issues.  So those that say AU has thrown SW out and hasn't supported or tried to help him are dead wrong.

11 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Did y'all see how Miss. State took apart LSU? we play them after Missouri. Also, Ole Miss hung right in there against Cal up until the 4th quarter.

And what kind of drugs are you taking ?? No seriously.

7 hours ago, jAUSon said:

How do you get a PI on game night in a town when the whole town is PI? Was he cutting up and causing trouble? Or was he being targeted? Does anybody here know the story? The charge in itsself could be as simple as having a few, and walking home.

I can almost promise you he was causing some sort of trouble to be taken in on a PI on gameday weekend in Auburn. The Auburn police don't go around "looking" for people to arrest for PI when they know at least half the town is lit. 

Archived