Sean White arrested

TitanTiger

On 9/17/2017 at 8:55 AM, Auburn2Eugene said:

Church isn't the answer for everyone and it' sad that 99.999999% of the people in this state think that it is and try forcing it on people.

I agreed with most everything you had to say up until your last sentence. There is more of a chance Stewie from Family Guy starts vs Missouri. And that was a fact before this event.

He was suspended for a "non academic test" according to WDE. 

I don't think many think he can.

Church may not be his "answer" ...but it's definitely a step in the right direction. It's definitely better than AA, but I'm not sure a partying college student could be considered an alcoholic and would need to be involved with AA. I've been to both outside of college and my experience heavily favors church for seeking a better path to travel. Not forcing anything "church related" on Sean so I'm not part of your so called 99.999999% in this state. 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HAYinthemiddleoftheBARN said:

Church may not be his "answer" ...but it's definitely a step in the right direction. It's definitely better than AA, but I'm not sure a partying college student could be considered an alcoholic and would need to be involved with AA. I've been to both outside of college and my experience heavily favors church for seeking a better path to travel. Not forcing anything "church related" on Sean so I'm not part of your so called 99.999999% in this state. 

what is wrong with church?! lots of gorgeous single women! He could find his future wife who would also be a good influence on him! I can dig that for sean! I am rooting for him.

On 9/17/2017 at 8:17 AM, ChattTNTiger said:

Unfortunate  I feel like this team is fixing to fall apart fast ?

Unfortunately, you sound like too many Auburn people. Team "falls apart" b/c back-up QB "appeared" to be intoxicated. 

15 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

what is wrong with church?! lots of gorgeous single women! He could find his future wife who would also be a good influence on him! I can dig that for sean! I am rooting for him.

Amen to that brother! ?

16 hours ago, blueridge said:

Unfortunately, you sound like too many Auburn people. Team "falls apart" b/c back-up QB "appeared" to be intoxicated. 

16 hours ago, blueridge said:

Unfortunate about the intoxication sir.Its been a week but I’m pretty sure the team is falling apart fast because they had a hard time beating Mercer ✌️

Archived