***Auburn vs. Mississippi State -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

Wait!  Did you say 7 yard TD pass?!?!?!  Noice!!!

It was nice. It was an extended hand off though. We still don’t throw it into the endzone.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE HOW DINSON TACKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT HAS BEEN MISSING FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO!!! WAR DAMN BABY!!!!!

11 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Idiot announcers still have no clue when it comes to rules.   He said the play couldn't be reviewed because the whistle blew.  Unbelievable.  I wish they would require these announcers to actually read a rule book.  Probably going to be a fumble here

The announcer was correct....

Texas A&M lost a TD  due to a whistle-blowing mistake.  The ref got confused watching feet on the sidelines during a big run and thought the QB stepped out of bounds. He didn't but the defender did.    it was a TD fair and square. But the ref blew the whistle so....nothing could be done about it. The call could not be reviewed BECAUSE the whistle blew. There was a lot of screaming about that incident and I bet the officials talked among themselves and tried to find a compromise. It almost cost the Aggies the game. Probably saying the whistle was inadvertent and awarding MSU the ball was a result of what happened in the Aggies game. 

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Texas A&M lost a TD  due to a whistle-blowing mistake.  The ref got confused watching feet on the sidelines during a big run and thought the QB stepped out of bounds. He didn't but the defender did.    it was a TD fair and square. But the ref blew the whistle so....nothing could be done about it. The call could not be reviewed BECAUSE the whistle blew. There was a lot of screaming about that incident and I bet the officials talked among themselves and tried to find a compromise. It almost cost the Aggies the game. Probably saying the whistle was inadvertent and awarding MSU the ball was a result of what happened in the Aggies game. 

tamu won that game. but yes it was a td.

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Has Gus gotten so paranoid that he gives the wrong player names to the announcers because they never know anyone on our team? 

lol

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

That's not true.  That call couldn't be reviewed because that particular situation is not part of the replay provisions.  It has NOTHING to do with the whistle blowing.

Just now, DAG said:

Our defense is nasty

NEVER. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR would I thought could be said about a Gustav Malzahn team!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT BABY!!!!!!

Archived