Stidham goes crazy when Willis scores

gr82b4au

Those of you that can watch the video of M Willis running down the sideline, you can see JS at the bottom of the screen going crazy. JS also runs over to the endzone and is one of the first people to congratulate him. 

The reason I point this out is because it makes me happy to see the team unity, especially with the QBs. 

Happy Friday. War Eagle. 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

So you aren’t going to link the video ?

Sorry. I watched it on TiVo last night but I am sure someone more tech savvy than me can find it out there somewhere and link it. 

Try this: (Watch until the end of the run.  You can see JS on sideline and GA grabs him and then you can just catch JS coming in without his helmet) 

29 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Those of you that can watch the video of M Willis running down the sideline, you can see JS at the bottom of the screen going crazy. JS also runs over to the endzone and is one of the first people to congratulate him. 

The reason I point this out is because it makes me happy to see the team unity, especially with the QBs. 

Happy Friday. War Eagle. 

Love it

Just a question, since there's a video right above....Did Auburn change their blue a little bit this year? I switched from direct TV to Charter cable and thought that might just be all it was. This Video and the blue I see here makes me think otherwise. The blue just seems to pop more...kinda laserlike or something. Its Awesome!

Sure I will catch some flak over this, but I wish Rod would cease and desist with the touchdoooooown Auburn. It sounds like he is trying copy Jim Fyfe, obviously, but he is terrible at it. Sorry, it just gets on my nerves. Rod, be yourself man!

4 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

Try this: (Watch until the end of the run.  You can see JS on sideline and GA grabs him and then you can just catch JS coming in without his helmet) 

Not to take away from the OP but everyone needs to watch Braden Smith in the long pass to Kyle Davis. Darius James whiffs on his block and Braden Smith cleans it up. Man we are going to miss that guy. 

16 minutes ago, Piketiger1990 said:

Not to take away from the OP but everyone needs to watch Braden Smith in the long pass to Kyle Davis. Darius James whiffs on his block and Braden Smith cleans it up. Man we are going to miss that guy. 

Seen that several times (see the Braden Smith thread).  BEAST MODE!

59 minutes ago, Piketiger1990 said:

You are absolutely correct. I missed that in real time  

9 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

Happy Friday. War Eagle. 

I saw that big smile (TV) further after the fact.  It warmed my heart...just loved it!

Archived