***Auburn vs. LSU -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I don’t like running Johnson to death. He ran like a deer. Time to give it to pettway 

I agree with getting KJ a little bit of a break, but I think either of the other 2 backs would be a better choice.  I'd like to get Bubba as much rest as possible.  Get him to 100%

Meanwhile Ga Tech leading Miami 14-3......Sorry Golf.....

Hopefully we can get up by a few more tds and get some of our younger O line guys experience the way some of our guys are dropping. Hope Dunn and Horton will be ok for next week. 

2 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Chip...throw on 1st down some please. Let's not run it up the middle every time we get a 1st down. Drive killers

Uh, I think you started that sentence out with the wrong name. ( Gus)

That kick curled in Rugby style.  Thought he missed it at first. 

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

I hope Dunn can return. 

I'd rather him chill today and heal up.  He was obviously mad at himself for not mentioning his injury.  Let the big man heal up.

If I'm not mistaken, Daniel needed to average 8 points a game from here on out to break the all-time NCAA scoring record.  7 so far in just over a quarter of gameplay.  Nice.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

I hope Dunn can return. 

I hope he's ok but LSU doesn't have the offense for a comeback like this. I rather he sit and gets ready for next week. 

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Uh, I think you started that sentence out with the wrong name. ( Gus)

Chip is calling the plays. There is no question about that. He's doing a good job of it today. Just needs to mix it up a little with the pass on 1st down or if not a pass....let's not run it up the middle every time.

Archived