AU @ TAMU set for 11 AM

Awbee

1 AM game for me. Do I go to bed early and wake up early? Or start drinking late in the  evening and just keep it going?

19 hours ago, shabby said:

Didn't we play well this year in our last noon game or am I just getting senile

We did this year. In the past it has been the early home games that have messed us up. I think this will be an advantage to us.

10 hours ago, caleb1633 said:

1 AM game for me. Do I go to bed early and wake up early? Or start drinking late in the  evening and just keep it going?

I think we both know the answer to that!

I think A&M is one of teams that an 11am kickoff will affect because of the “midnight yell”. Their fans will be up late partying the night before, so I think it’s going to be a quiet crowd to start the game.

On 10/23/2017 at 12:14 PM, lca408 said:

Gotta say I'm really surprised that we didn't get the 2:30 spot but I guess it makes sense that they'd showcase the only other undefeated team.

Agreed but considering our record the last 3 years in the 2:30 spot, I'll gladly take 11AM. 

It will at least be on ESPN right after game day so it's decent exposure for Auburn should they play well. A squeaker will get us moving up 1 or 2 spots before Georgia. A good solid win by a few scores moves us into the top 15. 

3 hours ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

I got Bramblett and White as usual. 

Me too. We have developed a way to sync Rod and Stan to the tv. Works amazing when we're on Espn, because I can still pipe in stadium noise from them. I'd be happy to share the details if anyone's interested, especially those with cable tv/dvr. Beth Mowins was how this began at my house.

Archived