BEAT BAMA

corchjay

59 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Now that Miami lost, suppose AU beats bama in a close one....

My guess is Clemson #1, Oklahoma #2, and Wisky #3.  Who would be #4?  Miami who has one loss and Ian about to play Clemson for ACCC?  bama Who was dominant all year and lost a close one on the road to a very competitive team? Or Auburn the only team in this scenario with 2 losses, but slayed 2 #1s in the last 3 games?  I’m not sure how “the committee” would look at it. 

My guess would be UGA, who is the East Champion with only one loss.  It would make the SECG a great ticket.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember their best win is Mississippi State. An average MS State almost beat them. This is not the Bama of the past 8 years, even with their LBs. Speaking of which, I think Saban hinted they'd only play in certain spots and not the whole game. Their LBs haven't been tested either. Florida state was never good this year, even with their starting QB. If we can contain Ridley then we win 

2 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Remember their best win is Mississippi State. An average MS State almost beat them. This is not the Bama of the past 8 years, even with their LBs. Speaking of which, I think Saban hinted they'd only play in certain spots and not the whole game. Their LBs haven't been tested either. Florida state was never good this year, even with their starting QB. If we can contain Ridley then we win 

Actually it was LSU, since they’re likely going to finish 9-3.

AU 33, UAT 28.

It's our time.  Bama gets all the 5-star players, the best coaches, and most of the attention.  But today is our day.

Archived