The Other Side of the Coin

Proud Tiger

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

Uh oh. Looks like Mr. Jones isn't clean as a whistle either.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/accuser_in_uab_sex_abuse_case.html#incart_maj-story-1

So...you think that a lawyer advocating hard for his client, which is what he is legally obligated to do, is comparable to molesting a 14-year old, sexually assaulting a 16-year old and, groping another woman and harassing and hitting on multiple teenage girls?

Just now, TitanTiger said:

So...you think that a lawyer advocating hard for his client, which is what he is legally obligated to do, is comparable to molesting a 14-year old, sexually assaulting a 16-year old and, groping another woman and harassing and hitting on multiple teenage girls?

I didn't say that. I said maybe Jones isn't as squeaky clean as some think. And note I said MAYBE. That's no different than the many posts about Moore full of mays and maybes.

I would add an interesting fact. The pastor of Canterbury Methodist in Mt. Brook resigned the week without any fanfare. so happens Jones has been a member there for 15 years. Coincidence? Maybe.....we shall see. JMHO but I think more is going to come out about Jones as things get uglier. Time will tell.

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

I didn't say that. I said maybe Jones isn't as squeaky clean as some think. And note I said MAYBE. That's no different than the many posts about Moore full of mays and maybes.

I'm not sure I've seen even one person on any site or in any conversation claim Jones is squeaky clean.  No one is.

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

I would add an interesting fact. The pastor of Canterbury Methodist in Mt. Brook resigned the week without any fanfare. so happens Jones has been a member there for 15 years. Coincidence? Maybe.....we shall see. JMHO but I think more is going to come out about Jones as things get uglier. Time will tell.

You think a pastor resigning at a church Jones happens to attend portends some potential scandal?

What sort of deep underground, right-wing, double secret conspiracy shows are you listening to on your ham radio?

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

You think a pastor resigning at a church Jones happens to attend portends some potential scandal?

What sort of deep underground, right-wing, double secret conspiracy shows are you listening to on your ham radio?

You are having reading comprehension  problems today. I didn't say I thought. I asked the question WAS it coincidental and said time will tell. So you can knock off your cute comments.

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

You are having reading comprehension  problems today. I didn't say I thought. I asked the question WAS it coincidental and said time will tell. So you can knock off your cute comments.

You are implying the two may be connected by merely asking the question.  Why even bring it up otherwise?

You are implying the two may be connected by merely asking the question.  Why even bring it up otherwise?

JAQ-ing off

Well excuse me oh wise one. My bad.

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Exactly.

If anyone should know everything about jacking off it's Ben. Heck even his avatar say "bobbing along."

"Hey man, I'm just asking questions.  I didn't say it was true, just curious and stuff."  <_<

No you said EXACTLY so you must know (LMAO).

Whatever the reason for the resignation, I'm sure George Soros is involved.

Now we agree:hellyeah:

Enough nonsense. Got to go pack. We are having family Thanksgiving get together in Maggie Valley. Hope you and yours have a blessed Thanksgiving

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Whatever the reason for the resignation, I'm sure George Soros is involved.

LOL

22 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

time out for you BB

N̶̲̫͈̪̞̠̠͈̣̗͖̼̦͙̳̱͕̉̋͊̀̃ͨͦ̽͠e̖͖̙̮̹̯̯͓̍ͥͬ́̕͝͝v̴̮̻̹͉͉͙̣̫̲͙͙͇̊ͣ͌͐̄͘͜è̷͔̹͚̺͎̩̯̩̼͚͚͈̭̗̺̦ͨ͐̋̍ͣ̅̃̾̉̀͘r̴̨̪̮̭̰̫̳͍̜̲͍͎ͧ̎͋ͨ̑͜͝͝

7 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

You're confused.

The hot spot for "mays" is the Trump-dealing-with-money-launderers thread. ;D

Ex the actual legal reprecussions, the Moore case is pretty much cut and dried.   

Archived