Demographic Curiosity

Apraser99

3 hours ago, AubFanCT said:

Male

Wethersfield, CT

And yes, the CT (New Haven) pizza hype is legit! 

Everybody knows the rules.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/2/2019 at 7:02 PM, GwillMac6 said:

So what is everyone's career? There is only 2 things I love more than AU: 

er.gif

Before the big C put me out to pasture, I worked (from home) inside sales & service for an automation/robotics/hydraulics/pneumatics distributor.

I enjoyed when I got to travel with our sales engineers but let me tell you....3 a.m. inside a ride at Universal-Orlando or Disney World when the ride's running but nobody's on it is creepy as hell!!!

15 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Before the big C put me out to pasture, I worked (from home) inside sales & service for an automation/robotics/hydraulics/pneumatics distributor.

I enjoyed when I got to travel with our sales engineers but let me tell you....3 a.m. inside a ride at Universal-Orlando or Disney World when the ride's running but nobody's on it is creepy as hell!!!

You thought no one was on the ride. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k1990496-Ghosts_at_Disney_World-Orlando_Florida.html

On 8/2/2019 at 6:02 PM, GwillMac6 said:

er.gif

Nuclear engineer and dealing with passive aggressive posters is my side hustle

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Nuclear engineer and dealing with passive aggressive posters is my side hustle

You forgot to include beating your own drum. You're better at that than any other poster here.

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

You forgot to include beating your own drum. You're better at that than any other poster here.

You're one of the posters that's the cause of it....so give your own drum a beat or two for that 

8 hours ago, cole256 said:

You're one of the posters that's the cause of it....so give your own drum a beat or two for that 

Self aggrandization isn't my thing. Besides which, you have cornered the market on that in these parts.

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

Self aggrandization isn't my thing. Besides which, you have cornered the market on that in these parts.

I said the cause of it, not what you do, remember? You don't talk about yourself right?

On 8/4/2019 at 2:23 PM, Mikey said:

Look at the clown posse..... I'm angry because you disagreed and I'm going to carry it forever lol. Spoiled children

5 minutes ago, MexicanBurtReynolds said:

Male

Graduated in 99

Fairhope, AL

Work a mostly AC job in a very hot manufacturing plant.  Recently been working with AU on several lean manufacturing activities.  Several professors have come and toured our plant.  

Your user name is awesome

er.gif

I sell video games and video game accessories.

er.gif

First, I have to say that this looks like Bobby is blowing on the grill, thereby giving it some extra oxygen and causing a flare up. Dammit, Bobby.

I work in policy, issues management, and health communications at a very large health agency.

2 hours ago, Auctoritas said:

First, I have to say that this looks like Bobby is blowing on the grill, thereby giving it some extra oxygen and causing a flare up. Dammit, Bobby.

I work in policy, issues management, and health communications at a very large health agency.

ert4444.gif

tr4t4.gif

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I sell video games and video game accessories.

Awesome!

On 8/4/2019 at 2:23 PM, Mikey said:

15 hours ago, cole256 said:

Look at the clown posse..... I'm angry because you disagreed and I'm going to carry it forever lol. Spoiled children

@cole256 and @Mikey can the two of you take a sedative or something?  Inventing new ways to bicker and snipe is not actually a talent we're in the market for here.

9 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

@cole256 and @Mikey can the two of you take a sedative or something?  Inventing new ways to bicker and snipe is not actually a talent we're in the market for here.

I guess I just can't win I tell ya

13 hours ago, cole256 said:

I guess I just can't win I tell ya

I wouldn't say that.  I think a great model to follow is how you interacted with aujeff and DAG in the "Fall Camp: Day 5" thread.  Very respectful, great points made on all sides, including yours.  Honestly that was how I was hoping to interact with you in those other conversations we have had.  If you have more conversations like those in the Fall Camp thread, everyone will be on the Cole-train.  Like I said in the other thread, you have a lot to offer here.  I say all of this as a friend, so please do not take what I said in a negative way at all.

10 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I wouldn't say that.  I think a great model to follow is how you interacted with aujeff and DAG in the "Fall Camp: Day 5" thread.  Very respectful, great points made on all sides, including yours.  Honestly that was how I was hoping to interact with you in those other conversations we have had.  If you have more conversations like those in the Fall Camp thread, everyone will be on the Cole-train.  Like I said in the other thread, you have a lot to offer here.  I say all of this as a friend, so please do not take what I said in a negative way at all.

I'm not worried about how EVERYBODY feels, IMO people that has been respectful to me it's reciprocated. I don't group a bunch of stuff together because each situation is unique. I said what I said here because I participated in the thread out of nowhere that clown popped up throwing shots and instead of him being reprimanded Cole is thrown in there as if I said anything to him. You even co signed him if I'm not mistaken.

As far as you, you're great at giving criticism but not too fond of receiving it, you may say something a little snippy but you get confused when it comes back. Maybe you should think of analyzing yourself and just have conversations instead of dissecting someone else convo and more people would be on the abw train. And I say that being constructive not negative

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm not worried about how EVERYBODY feels, IMO people that has been respectful to me it's reciprocated. I don't group a bunch of stuff together because each situation is unique. I said what I said here because I participated in the thread out of nowhere that clown popped up throwing shots and instead of him being reprimanded Cole is thrown in there as if I said anything to him. You even co signed him if I'm not mistaken.  You are correct I did co-sign him.  And at this point I am not taking sides.  I was just genuinely trying to be helpful in my last post to you.  I have seen a lot of people pile on you lately and some of it was unfair to you.  So I wanted to hand out an olive branch.  Football season is almost upon us so I don't want to be negatively arguing anymore or it detracts from my excitement for the season.

As far as you, you're great at giving criticism but not too fond of receiving it, you may say something a little snippy but you get confused when it comes back. Maybe you should think of analyzing yourself and just have conversations instead of dissecting someone else convo and more people would be on the abw train. And I say that being constructive not negative.  I do not mind receiving criticism, the only time I take offense is when it goes too far, you know?  It doesn't feel good to anyone.  I have always maintained that if I am wrong, I want to know.  I come here to share my information and gather some as well.  And you are right, I do need to continue to analyze myself.  I have come a long way from when I first joined.  But I was not trying to dissect your conversation in that sense.  I was very impressed with your conversation in the other thread so I was trying to give you a complement.  I am happy with who is on the abw-train already, and I understand there are some who may not be.  Hey, in the end, we are all a part of the Auburn Family right?  As long as you wear the orange and blue you are a friend to me.

Career...starting year 22 of prepping the future of the world...current mission, teaching 2nd grade at Pike Road Elementary, a dream system and learning environment. I also lead contemporary worship at the church we planted in 2006...WellSpring CC...where we live, straddling Millbrook/Prattville, AL. Very, very grateful and blessed!

Update...8-4-2020...wooed away from Pike Road by the mission to serve Montgomery Public Schools' growing Hispanic (and more) population as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher. Jumped from 2nd grade, one school, generally high affluence to K-8th, covering 5 city-to-rural schools spread throughout Montgomery County, high influence. Little time for much else these days, but forever War Eagle, love, and prayers to each!  🦋😉🌍🌮🇲🇽🇭🇳🌶🇮🇳

Archived