WarTiger

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, now we hear the cry from the losers...FBI , FBI 

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

FBI

Can’t be too loud. They all leaving. 

Considering that Mizzou was 9-1 at home and how slow we've started games lately, this may be our best game of the season.  Very, very impressive tonight to survive the Mizzou run and retake control.

Just now, Tiger96 said:

I think they're chanting FBI

Thank you as well as @Brad_ATX.  That is a little odd their students are resorting to that.  They are a pretty nice fan base.  And we have now blown them out in football and basketball so I don’t know why they think it’s a good idea to chant anything.  

hard to find much to bitch about tonight........maybe a couple of ill-advised shots, but other than that, this was a very well played game on both ends of the court, offense and defense

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

Sec Road win versus solid rpi team.

love it!

Building that tourney resume!

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

hard to find much to bitch about tonight........maybe a couple of ill-advised shots, but other than that, this was a very well played game on both ends of the court, offense and defense

Bryce getting a bruised knee. I’ll bitch about that. 

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Thank you as well as @Brad_ATX.  That is a little odd their students are resorting to that.  They are a pretty nice fan base.  And we have now blown them out in football and basketball so I don’t know why they think it’s a good idea to chant anything.  

I don't think anything about it. I openly taunted Tayshaun Prince from Kentucky at Beard-Eaves back when I was in school, and we were getting crushed.  Its part of it.

Archived