AU Target NSD Announcement Schedule

GwillMac6

Several Auburn football recruiting targets are set to announce their final decisions Wednesday. Here are the ones of note we've confirmed ...

- 9 a.m. CT at his school: CB/ATH Cam Taylor, Montgomery (Ala.) Park Crossing: Nebraska is the heavy favorite for the 3-star recruit, but if Auburn were to put in a late offer he could end up a Tiger.

-10-10:30 a.m. CT at his school: LB Quay Walker, Cordele (Ga.) Crisp County: The longtime Alabama commit and top-50 recruit also is considering Auburn, Georgia and Tennessee. Most of the chatter is about the Vols.

-Noon CT at his school: WR JaMarr Chase, Metairie (LA.) Archbishop Rummel: It's a two-team race for the top-100 recruit between Auburn and LSU with LSU holding a big lead in the 247Sports Crystal Ball. He visited Auburn last weekend.

-Noon CT on ESPNU and AL.com video: WR Justyn Ross, Phenix City (Ala.) Central: Auburn, Alabama and Clemson are his finalists. The 4-star receiver had his in-home visit with Auburn's Gus Malzahn last Friday.

-1:30 p.m. at his school: Buck LB/DL Caleb Johnson: Columbus (Ga.) Northside -- Auburn has increased its recruitment of the versatile 3-star athlete in recent weeks.

-2:30 p.m. CT at his school: DE/DT Malik Langham, Huntsville (Ala.) Lee -- Alabama is the Crystal Ball favorite but Auburn and Florida also are in contention.

***NOT KNOWN***

-OT Richard Gouraige, Tampa (Fla.) Cambridge Christian: Gouraige has been committed to Florida since October. He's officially visiting Auburn this weekend. Clemson also is a contender.

--OT Calvin Anderson, Rice grad transfer: Will officially visit Auburn the weekend this weekend. Auburn is battling Texas and Michigan.

Edited by ellitor
  • Thanks 2

I hope Gus and his staff will pull off some big surprises tomorrow and we sign say 1, 2 or 3 5* players that no one has even talked about.

2 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

I hope Gus and his staff will pull off some big surprises tomorrow and we sign say 1, 2 or 3 5* players that no one has even talked about.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

97A79F03-6ED8-4FC1-9804-3C8E9B75FEDA.gif

That @AUDevil is straight from my sheepdog’s mouth....

Edited by fredst
  • Like 1