Men vs. South Carolina

WarTiger

Man, my stomach is sick just reading all your posts. I've only been able to stream here and there on my phone but everything seems wrong today. This feels like a bad turn for the season.

Someone bring me back to a happy place.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is so sad for the young man. Our guys need a super rally and make this a tight game with a chance to win in the 2nd half.

Just now, AU64 said:

Well probably true....somewhat surprised that someone did not run up there and stick a camera in his face while he was screaming.  Media has very little sensitivity any more.....

It is ridiculous, everyone is talking about how it reminded them of the Hayward injury.  How did they show that one because all of us obviously want to see it.  Simple supply and demand.  It wasn't like it was a death situation.

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

how bad is this McLemore injury im hearing about

It looked really bad. To me looked very similar to the Nick Fitzgerald injury. The SEC Network should be absolutely ashamed for showing the replay of it. Sometimes the replay immediately follows the actual play and you don’t realize what you’ve caught on video until you’re showing it. They showed the replay several minutes after his injury and knew exactly what they caught on video. Pathetic on their part.

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

It is ridiculous, everyone is talking about how it reminded them of the Hayward injury.  How did they show that one because all of us obviously want to see it.  Simple supply and demand.  It wasn't like it was a death situation.

It's a matter of respect. People who are having a terrible moment in life need the rest of us to allow a little them to at least have some dignity in that moment. It's just common decency. 

Just now, weathergeakal said:

Auburn basketball has scored 4 more points the Auburn baseball runs today.

Yeah, I thought that but wasn't willing to post it.

2 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Job number 1: Cut it to 10 with 5 minutes left 

The way we can shoot 3s...this game is far from over. We need to play defense and rebound and the rest will take care of itself.

I think regardless of how this season has been altered, we gotta think that is gonna be virtually the same roster next year, except we will have several big men (if Wiley returns). So its not the absolute worst thing if we fall short

Just got to my tv and I'm already seeing the same thing you guys were describing from the 1st half. The refs should be punished.

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

The way we can shoot 3s...this game is far from over. We need to play defense and rebound and the rest will take care of itself.

Bryce needs to get hot.

10 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

They did the same thing with the Gordon situation. Zoomed in on the leg and everything. Its odd the difference between showing injuries in basketball and football (and between games shown on ESPN and games not). 

1 minute ago, looney said:

Just got to my tv and I'm already seeing the same thing you guys were describing from the 1st half. The refs should be punished.

Our new AD needs to raise hell with the SEC.

Archived